New training camp location!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Yeah, it's a beautiful if small campus, for sure. In the early 2000s, we went to a service there (I think it was a funeral?) and it was lovely. We also went in 1990 for a graduation... again, beautiful
They were my school's arch-rival. Went over to see a couple of basketball games in the late 80's. (Westhead with Kimble and Hank Gathers).

Mind-blowing to watch your team score 127 pts--on the road--and still lose.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
They were my school's arch-rival. Went over to see a couple of basketball games in the late 80's. (Westhead with Kimble and Hank Gathers).

Oh man... Hank Gathers... I remember those days... LMU and UNLV running crazy... sad story with Gathers. He looked like a world beater.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I figured the economy had a fair bit to do with it... those tickets are ridiculously expensive and I remember when we left in 2008, the CHP was an absolute force writing tickets... as many as they could.

Hadn't thought about the pot, but yeah, that could be part of it. It's just I remember the "Road Rage 80s" and the "Drive as fast as you can get away with 90s" which seemed to continue into the 2000s, at least when I'd visit, but man... I still can't get over how...sedate... driving the 405 was... coming into CA from AZ on the 10 and then 60 and all that... it was a bit more aggressive, but I saw so many Chippies on bikes, it was kinda crazy.

Florida reminds me of CA in the 80s... and not in any good way (I only mean traffic wise)
405 is pretty tame now... but it's not like there's a lot of ability to drive like a maniac with all the traffic.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
405 is pretty tame now... but it's not like there's a lot of ability to drive like a maniac with all the traffic.
I’d disagree on all of it & agree on some of it.It basically depends on what time & direction your going.

If dude is talking 405 to LAX or to UCI ? When talking 70’s,80’s,90’s,2000 ? How is Florida in ANY WAY compared to CALIFORNIA ?? Back in the early days there was NEVER any TOLLS.Then car pool is different.

The 5 fwy is totally different as well, but The 405 you can drive more like a maniac I believe till Loyal Marymount ? Randy’s Doughnuts will be a must stop this year.If anyone ever went to a LA Chargers training camp might know why.I’m looking for change.
—Sort of funny ,a son in law in spirit goes to UCI & know The Rams move it.

What’s going to SUCK is when it moves to Woodland Hills for training camp for me.Kevin Demoff has this whole thing going on with it all.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter

What about Jeff ? He was RAD !! Dude totally lite it up from 3 ? Lowery was a perfect point guard.

That’s Newport Beach connection.Played with his Brother 1 year in Youth.My Godfathers kids played with Jeff in HS.He led So Cal in scoring.
I believe they just put the 3 point line in his senior year ? Seeing Clay Thompson in HS & now brings it all together.

Hank & The D-FIB in huge Nation Wide.Just to add the Forum & Labron(USC) & his son this last summer.Then Raheem in Vegas.

WestCoastRam

Legend
I’d disagree on all of it & agree on some of it.It basically depends on what time & direction your going.

If dude is talking 405 to LAX or to UCI ? When talking 70’s,80’s,90’s,2000 ? How is Florida in ANY WAY compared to CALIFORNIA ?? Back in the early days there was NEVER any TOLLS.Then car pool is different.

The 5 fwy is totally different as well, but The 405 you can drive more like a maniac I believe till Loyal Marymount ? Randy’s Doughnuts will be a must stop this year.If anyone ever went to a LA Chargers training camp might know why.I’m looking for change.
—Sort of funny ,a son in law in spirit goes to UCI & know The Rams move it.

What’s going to SUCK is when it moves to Woodland Hills for training camp for me.Kevin Demoff has this whole thing going on with it all.
I have an easier time driving the 405 than reading this

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nothing is an easy drive in the LA proper. From Orange County where I live it will be murder going home after attending a practice. But being retired, I guess I have nothing but time any more.
Yeah - SO WTF Veteran Ram !! It’s easier now than ever before if you cough up a little coin.How is getting on the New Toll Road Murder ? You’re talking 605 to 105 as another option as well ?
Still for me it’s easier to get to UCI & I had it down pretty well.I know you were always VIP !

If you go that way you can Carpool with Bubbaram.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
i was SHOCKED that in the 2 weeks I was there, especially on the west side of LA, everyone drove so sedately!
It used to be that there were just a few people on weed in between the coke heads. Now, everyone is smoking the devil's lettuce and afraid to get fentanyl poisoning if they snort a few lines. End result... Cheech and Chong have taken over the roads.

I've been known to smoke a little weed in my time so I'm not pointing fingers. But I see the same thing going on in Reno.

Of course these mutherfuckers staring at their phones when the light turns green doesn't help

Now GET OFF MY FUCKING LAWN MUTHERFUCKERS!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I’d disagree on all of it & agree on some of it.
Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

I have an easier time driving the 405 than reading this
Too funny.:laugh4::laugh4::laugh4: