New Rams logos

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Buckle up ladies and gents

EA93C161-50C9-4304-9B63-26B27544937F.jpeg

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I do think that these new/retro colors scheme might assist our pocket passer Goff in determining a split second who is a Ram receiver & who is a foe defender when being pressured on passing plays.

Goff will surely stand behind a very young OL providing him protection. Evans/Corbett/Edwards/Allen each all having less than a seasons worth of starts will play once again in Goff's protection. Normally pass protection blocking skills are latent & slow to mature in comparison to run blocking skills for much of the early yrs of young OL'ers. I would expect that to be true for this upcoming seasons young OL'ers. Another reason for Snead to bring back both of our veteran UFA OL'ers.

Defensive pass pressure is sure to be the primary #1 objective of all Rams opponents this season with Gurley departed. Goff is sure to earn every $ of his $36 million cap hit in 2020.

Of course, :unsure:I have no ideal how this color scheme will translate to the Ram unis but no matter if you like them or hate them they will stand out much more than the previous Ram color scheme. I suspect that Goff when facing heavy pressure will be able to ID his perspective receives better.(y):)

Last edited:

bluecoconuts

Legend

Personally, I don't like either one of those (I don't feel the need to insert the LA into the Rams head, I just think making it look a little meaner/more intimidating is fine, and the other one reminds me of college), but at least someone takes this seriously. While I'm not huge on the logo's, I'm not totally against them (The LA one is really dumb though), the team response has been really disappointing though. Demoff reading the top 10 mean tweets about the logo tells me that they know we hate it, but if that's the case why are they still pushing it? Why aren't they at least pushing the Rams head more? This entire thing feels like it's a big joke to the point I'm ready for Demoff to go "SIKE! Here's the actual logo!" during the jersey reveal now.

ReekofRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Reek
My wife said “You know the Rams new logo looks like something that you could walk up to and pet. I don’t think that’s what they really want in football now is it?“ She’s almost as smart as me.:cool:

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Personally, I don't like either one of those, but at least someone takes this seriously. While I'm not huge on the logo's, I'm not totally against them (The LA one is really dumb though), the team response has been really disappointing though. Demoff reading the top 10 mean tweets about the logo tells me that they know we hate it, but if that's the case why are they still pushing it? Why aren't they at least pushing the Rams head more? This entire thing feels like it's a big joke to the point I'm ready for Demoff to go "SIKE! Here's the actual logo!" during the jersey reveal now.
Never know:rolleyes:

Heres another view from a Ram Fan in the deep south. Demoff in his official press release went hard on centering in on LA theme & much less on Ram theme. I was born in LA & spent most of my first 12 yrs in LA/CA area, but I am far more a Ram fan very little LA fan.

Speaking as a Ram fan far removed from LA in the deep south I will never say I am LA fan but always proud to claim to be Rams fan. So all those words tying his team to LA NFL football population...... I understand his mission & the reason for it but it did nothing for this very longterm Ram fan.

Just a different point of view in here on the new lA logo & RamHorns logo..........I will always go for the Horns

EasyE

Starter
Never know:rolleyes:

Heres another view from a Ram Fan in the deep south. Demoff in his official press release went hard on centering in on LA theme & much less on Ram theme. I was born in LA & spent most of my first 12 yrs in LA/CA area, but I am far more a Ram fan very little LA fan.

Speaking as a Ram fan far removed from LA in the deep south I will never say I am LA fan but always proud to claim to be Rams fan. So all those words tying his team to LA NFL football population...... I understand his mission & the reason for it but it did nothing for this very longterm Ram fan.

Just a different point of view in here on the new lA logo & RamHorns logo..........I will always go for the Horns

me too....Panhandle of Florida here...Never been to LA....love the Rams 40+ years....

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I do like this logo better

View attachment 34876

then this logo

View attachment 34875

Ya this is kinda what I mean - the "L@" logo won't ever be used alone - the midfield rendering showing it at the 50 yd line will likely be the ram head logo instead. I think, again, it's just an "element" meant to be used in conjunction with other words / graphics.
That older logo just looks like a comb-over, and the colors are awful. Using the R for the ram horn was a bad idea. Think about what the new logo would look like, if they used the R instead of the A.