New Ram Ramsey fully participates in Thursday’s practice

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
The Horns empire is preparing to strike back!, and soon it will be Doomsday for the rest of the NFL.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I think Wade made some serious demands here on Ramsey. Wade knows how to nurture talent like Ramsey and the problems associated with Ramsey are not an issue for the Wade.

Ramsey is a Wade type #1 corner that he needs to make his system work.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
boy are the next 2 drafts going to be boring ya know not picking till 64 both years will be tuff.

oh well all is well that ends well

jap

Legend
I think Wade made some serious demands here on Ramsey. Wade knows how to nurture talent like Ramsey and the problems associated with Ramsey are not an issue for the Wade.

Ramsey is a Wade type #1 corner that he needs to make his system work.

I do not know just how good Long can become as a pro, but when I started seeing his collegiate accolades I was concerned that Aqib would not be here long enough to serve as an appropriate mentor for him. I wanted a veteran CB solid enough to show this young talent the ropes at the highest level. Ramsey fits that bill to a T.

Wade can fill Jalen's head with tales of how he has won a Super Bowl with talents like himself (I.e., Ramsey's talent) and how Jalen will serve as a vital cog in his defensive machinery, how Aaron and Fowler become even more lethal with Jalen's presence, how the Horns will be pillaging the opponents' backfield two pressure CB's taking away almost everything the opposing offense wants to do pass-wise.

After a three week layoff, I do not know if Ramsey is up to the task of immediately facing a premier talent like Julio Jones (his rhythm may need some fine-tuning), but you KNOW his competitive juices have got to be boiling right now!

MachS

Hall of Fame
2-Ints this week and one is going for a pick 6. Ramsey brings an entirely different competitiveness to this team, one that will take us to a different level.

I am still in shock that we landed Ramsey, can't believe we got him. We will have his entire prime and people will remember him as a Ram when it's all said and done. There is a chance that AD/Ramsey end up being the best 1-2 defender combo in the history of football.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
boy are the next 2 drafts going to be boring ya know not picking till 64 both years will be tuff.

oh well all is well that ends well
You never know with Sneed , there will be more wheeling and dealing before these draft dates. You can count on it. Oh, I get it 64 it just took me a minute.