LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
I have HBO Max. Was able to watch WW 1984. Getting to watch Godzilla v Kong for 15.00 at home in March is totally worth it (imo)

Yeah I signed up for that too. Awesome deal. I can finally start watching Game of Thrones now too haha. See what all the hype was about.

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
last month HBO Max had some kind of Christmas deal , it was like 6 months for 69 bucks

thats what we got

I think the offer is still good through March

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I have HBO Max. Was able to watch WW 1984. Getting to watch Godzilla v Kong for 15.00 at home in March is totally worth it (imo)
I thought both WW movies were hot garbage, but I'm down for anything Godzilla.... Other than the abomination with Matthew Broderick in it...

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Why is it so dark ?!?!? I watched the first cut and was so underwhelmed I can't remember much of it.. is that new footage of Darkseid?
coming to HBO Max next month , suppose to be like 4 hours long

looks like the whole thing was filmed in CGI , looks more like a video game

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
coming to HBO Max next month , suppose to be like 4 hours long

looks like the whole thing was filmed in CGI , looks more like a video game

It's sad they just can't get it right -- they have some cool characters.

I don't want them to do a Firestorm the Nuclear Man movie until they get their house in order !!!

FtNM.png

;)