LEGEND New Movie Trailers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any Charlize Theron is a good thing IMO.

She's my "hall pass". Yawlz hold your breath. :zany:

She's a looker all right....
200.gif

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I'm Marvel too -- the DC movies seem excessively dark -- and the CGI just doesn't seem as good for some reason -- I'm not sold on the Pattinson Batman but will watch.

Didn't mind the first Wonder Woman so will probably watch the next one -- Black Adam teaser looks good.

I just can't wait to get back to a theatre so would watch anything .. sigh.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
And yes.
Way up there, if not #1, on my all time list. And I started reading science fiction in 1960 at the age of twelve.
Just saw the preview yesterday - first time at the movies since St Patty’s day - it looks interesting.
Hope they don’t fuck it up.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
I hope this movie does well. I've read the first 4 books of the series and feel the different themes Frank Herbert depicts throughout the novels are very compelling. I"m stoked that Villeneuve is a huge fan of the book and considers this movie his passion project. The cast looks fantastic and the visuals fit perfectly.

If I were to nitpick, I would like to see another trailer with more of the Zimmer's score. I have nothing against the song used here but it turned a little cheesy about half-way through the trailer. Regardless, I'm hyped as fuck for this movie and intend to see it in theaters, hopefully.