Ndamukong Suh Introductory Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I dunno about anyone else, but I'm at War on Christmas...

It started when Christmas annexed the whole month of November. Now, it's invading October?

Man... I don't wanna see pumpkins with Santa hats...it's too much.

Hey, Christmas... stay in your lane!!!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I dunno about anyone else, but I'm at War on Christmas...

It started when Christmas annexed the whole month of November. Now, it's invading October?

Man... I don't wanna see pumpkins with Santa hats...it's too much.

Hey, Christmas... stay in your lane!!!

Amen!!!
Having spent several years working with the Radio City Rockettes Christmas Spectacular, I get seriously cranky when Christmas advertising and songs start playing 60 freaking days before the holiday...
What ever happened to the 12 days of Christmas?

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This isnt the time or place for this discussion, however while I agree with most of what you are saying - that line above is completely blind to the history (and present day) of Christianity.

Christians are just as guilty as any group when it comes to persecution. Perhaps far more so.
The enforcement of separation between church and state does not constitute being "under attack" and that narrative really irritates me, almost as much as the "war on Christmas" which is just a bunch of fear based hype, pushed by certain news companies.

In a country where plenty of REAL persecution exists, its important to make a distinction.
You are reading more into what I wrote than you should have. But you are right, this isn’t the place for this discussion.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This thread....
jsOsjHs---Imgur.gif

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
The irony of this thread is that one member's complaint about the use of Christian titles in a video has caused this thread to become exactly what he supposedly hates.

giphy.gif

Please stop and get back to talking about Ndamukong Suh or this thread will be

images

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
So, Ndamukong apparently means "house of spears." It's going to be a house of pain for opposing offenses. :D

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I love the way Suh handles himself. Talk about a guy that has a public image of a bully, (and face it- he has to own some of his public actions) and an actual persona of someone very thoughtful. and...wait for it...cerebral. I love the guys- like Merlin Olsen- that know when to turn on the heat, but don't have to be "on" when they are not wearing the helmet.

I Just wish he gave more of the glory to Jesus.

But seriously, @BatteringRambo I love ya brother. You add a lot to this board, and I, for one, want you to always be able to express yourself. (Board rules notwithstanding) We are like a family here, and even a Jesus freak like me knows we are all filthy rotten sinners. I'm no better than you.

Christians are just as guilty as any group when it comes to persecution. Perhaps far more so.
The enforcement of separation between church and state does not constitute being "under attack" and that narrative really irritates me, almost as much as the "war on Christmas" which is just a bunch of fear based hype, pushed by certain news companies.

I think the "War on Christmas" just refers to the secularizing of the holiday. We don't have to get into the merits of it, but to dismiss it as "fear-based hype" is a bit much.

As far as persecution, you are right that in America, Christians don't face much dangerous persecution, but you are simply wrong, in the strongest of ways, about the world. As you said, this is not the forum, if you want to DM anything further on this subject. Otherwise...go Rams!

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I love the way Suh handles himself. Talk about a guy that has a public image of a bully, (and face it- he has to own some of his public actions) and an actual persona of someone very thoughtful. and...wait for it...cerebral. I love the guys- like Merlin Olsen- that know when to turn on the heat, but don't have to be "on" when they are not wearing the helmet.

I Just wish he gave more of the glory to Jesus.

But seriously, @BatteringRambo I love ya brother. You add a lot to this board, and I, for one, want you to always be able to express yourself. (Board rules notwithstanding) We are like a family here, and even a Jesus freak like me knows we are all filthy rotten sinners. I'm no better than you.

I think the "War on Christmas" just refers to the secularizing of the holiday. We don't have to get into the merits of it, but to dismiss it as "fear-based hype" is a bit much.

As far as persecution, you are right that in America, Christians don't face much dangerous persecution, but you are simply wrong, in the strongest of ways, about the world. As you said, this is not the forum, if you want to DM anything further on this subject. Otherwise...go Rams!

We are in the same page with 99% of your post.
As for my comment about "the world", yes its a bit too far of a sweeping assertion.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Offensive players need to be cerebral “team players”. Running an offense requires tight coordination of every player. They need to be smart. They need timing. They need to be selfless. Etc.

Defensive players on the other hand... the best have a nasty streak. There is more individual play. A hard hit, solo tackle, a sack. The mean ones can make plays thru brute force.
Agreed....although I think some linemen...one wr...and a RB can be "aggressive" like defensive players and be successful (out of the 11 on the field of play)...I think Tom Brady...and Brett Farve...to name a couple...have defensive-like mindsets as QB's. When you see a QB headbutting guys....that's a real rough QB.

Very refreshing to hear Suh speak.

You can tell he’s educated, cultured and understands the “we not me”.

Peters on the other hand freaks me out a little.
But Peters it could be argued, is the more successful player ATM....
Suh's always been different...well spoken...and...I'd argue...misunderstood. Peter's is passion....with elite skills too....
I think there's a bunch of players at UW that we need to look at in the coming years.
This sinple one or of two words of "fabricated homage" ticks me off every time and our society continues to just accept it all. That's freaked up

This likely was my RAMdom trigger so ban me after 8 years freak it, I've seen worse by far immensely and accepted with a few inappropriates.
Whoa!!! Who peed in your cereal?
What ever happened to the 12 days of Christmas?
$$$$$$.....shits gone the way of a straight economic stimulus....

I have a story about Dec. 26th...2016.....but I aint ready to share yet....but I was exhausted a day after Xmas....and I fucked up big time.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I think Suh is going to crush fools this year.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
You are reading more into what I wrote than you should have. But you are right, this isn’t the place for this discussion.
My apologies man. I didnt mean to rant or to put words in your post.... my bad.
I just have my issues is all.

Go RAMS!!!!

RamsSince1969

Ram It, Do You Know How To Ram It, Ram It
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It's almost like Suh has some sort of inside knowledge of the future as he's just too cool, calm and certain about being here with the Rams. I'm thinking maybe the time travel kooks might be onto something. LOL!

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Y
It's almost like Suh has some sort of inside knowledge of the future as he's just too cool, calm and certain about being here with the Rams. I'm thinking maybe the time travel kooks might be onto something. LOL!
Yes...

Suh has a crystal ball that correctly foresees that he and Donald and Brockers are going to absolutely crush offensive lines, running backs, and any pitiful and helpless quarterbacks foolish enough to get on the field against them.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yeah. I hear he already has Jimmy G’s head mount figured out and the spot on his wall where it will go.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
Golapagos is going down in a heap.

Other thing, our economy is now a holiday based economy based on many fake things. Whatever cheap junk made elsewhere they can get you to buy. Whatever the next holiday is the stores gear up for it. Even Halloween is a big money deal.
Thing is, the Nativity Scene never happened, just didn't . Those people were not in that location at the same time. But they sure sell a lot of reenactments. All greed.
What gets me is all the boxers giving religious praise. The main object of the sport is to inflict brain damage on your opponent. ?????

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
I didn't know much about Suh so I didn't know what to expect, but he certainly seems really articulate and confident, and seems like a genuinely nice guy, despite reports to the contrary. But man, I don't ever want to be on the other side of Suh when he's geared up & ready for war. He seems kinda like a really strong Christian guy I know who teaches boxing. All hugs & smiles, very articulate & confident, but when the mouthpiece goes in... look out... he's so menacing he made the other guy he sparred with almost puke.
I CAN'T WAIT to see him in action w/ Donald, Brockers, Easley, Ebukam, and (player to be named later)!