Ndamukong Suh Introductory Press Conference

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I was into it until at 'God', I mean fucking A. Fuck it, I must be a Devil then.

View: https://youtu.be/6n5R0_yHrWQ

And I thought ROD kept religion and pol..it..ics. Aside. Same old shit. Help of a player I'm sure Brandin Cooks said praises Jes. Us...this and G. O .D this during his, Peters and Talib too. And don't for a moment think they or one of you have cheated on your wife or beliefs. This sinple one or of two words of "fabricated homage" ticks me off every time and our society continues to just accept it all. That's fucked up

This likely was my RAMdom trigger so ban me after 8 years fuck it, I've seen worse by far immensely and accepted with a few inappropriates.

Last edited:

UKram

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was into it until at 'God', I mean freaking A. freak it, I must be a Devil then.

And I thought ROD kept religion and pol..it..ics. Aside. Same old crap. Help of a player I'm sure Brandin Cooks said praises Jes. Us...this and G. O .D this during his, Peters and Talib too. And don't for a moment think they or one of you have cheated on your wife or beliefs. This sinple one or of two words of "fabricated homage" ticks me off every time and our society continues to just accept it all. That's freaked up

This likely was my RAMdom trigger so ban me after 8 years freak it, I've seen worse by far immensely and accepted with a few inappropriates.

That escalated quickly

Who cares if they want to thank God .. I’m not. A religious man why does it matter to you that they are ?

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Yikes. You must HATE you some Kurt Warner then bro. ..not to mention reverend Ike.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Why would people who thank God in public pizz you off BattRam? What's it got to do with you?

1st "inap" I've given in a long time.

Lot of things in life I don't like that people say or do, but if it doesn't involve me, its their business.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think it's clear he doesn't intend to play in anyone's shadow. I don't think it really bothered him though. Hell - I thought the questions were pretty tame for the most part. I'm kind of half surprised some jackass didn't ask him how much the other teams were offering. Anyway, it seems that the overall situation was a fit for him. AD is part of that overall fit. I just think he is a little smarter than to be cornered into the singling out of one player.
Yeah, typical press questions...."You're getting paid $14 million for this year, how much do you think Aaron Donald should get?"
And
"What do you think of not facing Terrific Tom Brady twice and year and what do you think he thinks of you leaving the AFC East".....a Peter King question.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
BatteringRambo said:
I was into it until at 'God', I mean freaking A. freak it, I must be a Devil then. And I thought ROD kept religion and pol..it..ics. Aside. Same old crap. Help of a player I'm sure Brandin Cooks said praises Jes. Us...this and G. O .D this during his, Peters and Talib too. And don't for a moment think they or one of you have cheated on your wife or beliefs. This sinple one or of two words of "fabricated homage" ticks me off every time and our society continues to just accept it all. That's freaked up

This likely was my RAMdom trigger so ban me after 8 years freak it, I've seen worse by far immensely and accepted with a few inappropriates.
As much as I wanted to press the inappropriate button, I didn't. But your comment was totally out of line. A ROD member posted a video of comments that Suh made in its totality, in which God was mentioned a few times. So what? We all wanted to hear his thoughts about becoming a new Ram and that's what he said. Whether that you like what he said is immaterial, as is your comment about what our society "accepts" is your opinion....but that's all it is, your opinion.
No one said a "Praise Jesus, brother Suh!" So I don't know what your problem is, aside from the obvious.

fearsomefour

Legend
Why would people who thank God in public pizz you off BattRam? What's it got to do with you?

1st "inap" I've given in a long time.

Lot of things in life I don't like that people say or do, but if it doesn't involve me, its their business.
I agree with the exception of Chris Long haha.

fearsomefour

Legend
I don't expect Peters to not work out, but we also have Sam Shields in reserve....an embarrassment of riches...
It could all go horribly wrong....a ship with too giant egos and attitudes that drifts onto the rocks before leaving the port....think any attempted Van Halen reunion....but, I don't think it will.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It could all go horribly wrong....a ship with too giant egos and attitudes that drifts onto the rocks before leaving the port....think any attempted Van Halen reunion....but, I don't think it will.
I think it will go great.....Wade will have this defense cranked up and booming come week one.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I was into it until at 'God', I mean freaking A. freak it, I must be a Devil then.

And I thought ROD kept religion and pol..it..ics. Aside. Same old crap. Help of a player I'm sure Brandin Cooks said praises Jes. Us...this and G. O .D this during his, Peters and Talib too. And don't for a moment think they or one of you have cheated on your wife or beliefs. This sinple one or of two words of "fabricated homage" ticks me off every time and our society continues to just accept it all. That's freaked up

Lay off the acid man.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think it will go great.....Wade will have this defense cranked up and booming come week one.
It will be interesting to see the approach this preseason. Last year the starters on D played all of one quarter in preseason. Will be interesting the approach this off season.
It worked well e Pugh last year.
The built in rest days for vets is hard to argue with given the results.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I'm not bugged about the religeous stuff. A lot of them say that.

I'm just tired of the same old used up quotes like "I'm just blessed" or "I got more work to do." I'd like to see more originality.

What would be funny is if a player said something like "I was having a good game running the ball... until Jesus made me fumble!"

Or just give a bizarre interview. Tooz... we miss ya!

Akrasian

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm just tired of the same old used up quotes like "I'm just blessed" or "I got more work to do." I'd like to see more originality.

But players who are original end up saying the wrong thing occasionally, or just otherwise end up being blasted for it. And it's not like the freakin' reporters are generally original in their questions.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
But players who are original end up saying the wrong thing occasionally, or just otherwise end up being blasted for it. And it's not like the freakin' reporters are generally original in their questions.

All I can say is that it's a good thing that we are posting correctable text on a user friendly forum instead of responding to loaded questions from reporters on national tv, where your response is recorded in high def video on the internet forever. Not as easy as it looks. I thought Cooks and Suh were both thoughtful, articulate and impressive.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
And I thought ROD kept religion and pol..it..ics.

Did you think we would mute words out of videos(don't even know if that's possible) or delete words in articles, posts, or threads that express religious or political points of view? However when a thread is posted with that intention in mind then yes we will lock that thread or delete it.

Why have you never spoken up when a member here used the word "God" or "Jesus" as a profanity? It offends me and possibly other members but you haven't seen the mods go ballistic and ban members over that. It works both ways.

This likely was my RAMdom trigger so ban me after 8 years freak it

No, you won't get banned for this post. But that will happen if this becomes a habit.

OregonRamsFan

All Horned Up
Rams On Demand Sponsor

FYI: Christians recognize they are far from perfect, and because of that fact they recognize they have to ask for forgiveness from their Creator.

Christians are being abused for their faith, so being Christian isn’t easy. We give thanks to God because we want to give Him the Glory. It is not to offend those who don’t believe. God tells us to pray quietly, so as not to be boastful. Christianity was never meant to offend folks. However, it was meant to divide us from the unbelievers. It has divided families.

I only wish you the very best in life. May the Word find and bring you understanding and peace. Amen.

gogoat1

Starter
Name
Troy
I asked a Niner fan friend of mine if he though it would be a good idea if took out a life insurance policy on Galopagos. He said it might be a good idea. Pretty boy has yet to face AD, let alone with King Kong at his side.

BatteringRambo, its on you man.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu

Wow. WTF man? You eat some bad clams? That was a very odd reaction.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
FYI:

Christians are being abused for their faith, so being Christian isn’t easy.

This isnt the time or place for this discussion, however while I agree with most of what you are saying - that line above is completely blind to the history (and present day) of Christianity.

Christians are just as guilty as any group when it comes to persecution. Perhaps far more so.
The enforcement of separation between church and state does not constitute being "under attack" and that narrative really irritates me, almost as much as the "war on Christmas" which is just a bunch of fear based hype, pushed by certain news companies.

In a country where plenty of REAL persecution exists, its important to make a distinction.