NBA Finals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With him staying in GS, I cant see LeBron playing out west. I don't see Houston being a fit, Harden cant possibly share the ball. CP is an unselfish player and made that work, but LBJ in the mix? Unless the league changes the rules to allow 2 basketballs in play, I cant see that happening.
LBJ is tough to listen too, as much as I've grown to respect his game, he is such a jerk. Best player in the game bar none, but man he's a ding dong.

I've never thought he was a jerk, he's been a neutral personality to me. Though like most sensational athletes he does have an over sized ego.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
If I had to guess where LeBron is going next year....

I say San Antonio.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
If I had to guess where LeBron is going next year....

I say San Antonio.

Yeah I mentioned SA but the big if is adding LeBron and Leonard coming back enough to get them past the Warriors?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah I mentioned SA but the big if is adding LeBron and Leonard coming back enough to get them past the Warriors?
And Chris Paul?
Possibly
Still think its an easier path in the East
LeBron has to be thinking about his streak, which is likely the most impressive one in the past 20 years, in any sport

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole

King J would probably be bringing someone else with him... plus L Aldridge ain't chopped liver.

Plus POP

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
And Chris Paul?
Possibly
Still think its an easier path in the East
LeBron has to be thinking about his streak, which is likely the most impressive one in the past 20 years, in any sport

With Paul then yes that's plenty to beat the Warriors.

It is an easier path in the East, but getting there isn't the goal he can do that and has..........he knows he has to beat the Warriors and I'm not sure the horsepower on any roster in the East even with LBJ is going to be enough.

King J would probably be bringing someone else with him... plus L Aldridge ain't chopped liver.

Plus POP

Pop is a really good point. LeBron has never had anything close to that as a HC.

That could change things.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
With Paul then yes that's plenty to beat the Warriors.

It is an easier path in the East, but getting there isn't the goal he can do that and has..........he knows he has to beat the Warriors and I'm not sure the horsepower on any roster in the East even with LBJ is going to be enough.
He goes to Philly with Paul and then Philly trades Simmons to SA for Leonard. Wow, that would do it
I don't know if the goal is to win the Final, I think that would be gravy
Getting to the Final in 11 straight is the unspoken goal Im certain

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
He goes to Philly with Paul and then Philly trades Simmons to SA for Leonard. Wow, that would do it
I don't know if the goal is to win the Final, I think that would be gravy
Getting to the Final in 11 straight is the unspoken goal Im certain

Could be right about that.........but I think he wants to win a few more.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Could be right about that.........but I think he wants to win a few more.
I'm not saying he doesn't want to win a few more, but I think his primary mission is to get to the finals.
And why shouldn't it be? Heck I think if he made 3 more finals without winning, that would be more impressive than making only 1 more and winning it all

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I'm not saying he doesn't want to win a few more, but I think his primary mission is to get to the finals.
And why shouldn't it be? Heck I think if he made 3 more finals without winning, that would be more impressive than making only 1 more and winning it all

The NBA auctions page just sold JR Smith's jersey from the now infamous Game 1 for $23,000.

I wonder if a Warriors fan bought it LOL.