My second post on this subject but we're all bored so I'll make a poll...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Hard Knocks this year?

• Yes, dying for some coverage and inside look at training camp.

• No, too much distraction during a crucial time for this regime

• Undecided/Don't care (explain if you'd like)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
Hard Knocks this year. previous years I would've voted against it. I know all the pros and cons. but I believeve a lot of the cons are based on the players maturity and the coaches keeping everyone focused. I know I'm not alone being pissed about the lack of coverage the Rams get. especially after the insulting one sided Bradford-Foles trade coverage. so I wanted to throw out a poll to see how many really want to see this happen for whatever reason. just re-stirring the pot. Personally I would absolutely love it and it would be an amazing camp to cover this year.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Count me as one who wants to see Hard Knocks visit the Rams...but if we didn't last year, I can't see it this year.

Jorgeh0605

You had me at meat tornado.
2023 ROD Fantasy Champion
Strictly as a fan, I couldn't give a damn about the distractions it will bring, I want to watch a TV show that focuses on my Rams.

JackDRams

Hall of Fame
Name
Jack
I'm selfish but I chose yes. I can care less about whether or not it would cause a distraction. Your professionals, get over it. I want as much coverage as possible.

woofwoofmo

65 Toss Power Trap
Players don't want it....Coaches don't want it....therefore I don't want it....

May make good entertainment before the season....I'd prefer my entertainment to be the best Rams team possible, void of unnecessary distraction.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Absolutely.
Given the ability to see some of the action, to go along with the camp reports? Hell yes.

A55VA6

Legend
I chose undecided because I wanted to select yes AND no lol. I would love to see it, but would hate for it to be a distraction with this young team..

DaveFan'51

Old-Timer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
I don't care, because I'm not interested in any team other than the Rams! And I don't want to see them on Hard knocks, because I think it would be distracting!

Robocop

Pro Bowler
Name
J.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Players don't want it....Coaches don't want it....therefore I don't want it....

May make good entertainment before the season....I'd prefer my entertainment to be the best Rams team possible, void of unnecessary distraction.
i know Fisher doesn't want it but not sure how you know so factually that the players wouldn't want it or would care

BuffaloRam

Hall of Fame
I'm not for it - even though I am starving for info about the team. The guys need to focus and make the most of training camp this year. A new QB and overhaul of the O-line means they will have their hands full.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
rather read coacho and my camp reports....

Yes to both and it will even be better when @thehammer gets an avatar.
27201-nfl-st-louis-rams-hammer-foil-balloon.jpg

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Hell yes. I would like to see them on Hard Knocks every year. Distractions be damned. It may actually help this team focus for all we know..