My Mom had a hip replacement

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack

You don't need to apologize to me. I'm living it (although I was terribly skinny as a kid).

I was up to 284 and got healthy enough to get into BJJ and got down to 215.

Well, I had a kidney issue and my shoulders just crumbled like pie crust and I'm back up to 277 and I'm not on some 4k calorie/day diet. I just have a really slow metabolism unless I'm working out which right now is pretty difficult. Plus, with so much history of stroke in my family, I'm terribly reticent to work out during a migraine (which is technically already a dilation of the vascular structures of the brain).

So, I FEEL the frustration you feel to the marrow of my bones. I didn't think you were being aggressive in the slightest.

Trust me... while I LOVE the VA and all they have done for me, there are times when it has been so frustrating, I feel like I'm gonna burst.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man

How did she do for the weight goal? And... wow that’s a long time to wait. She’s been wheelchair bound the entire time?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
A person I work with just had hip replacement and doing quite well. He is on the heavy side, but has bounced back really-really well. I was shocked how well actually... because he could hardly move without leaning on something while moving... really hard to watch him try to walk before.

Is your mom slated for a replacement? Sorry if I missed that detail. She sounds mentally bullish enough for the operation, that’s good.