LEGEND My Dog ROCKS!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
Thanks everyone, it’s strange to find solace from a bunch of screen names on a website but this was the first place I let anyone know. I didn’t tell extended family, friends, or neighbors - I went here first. Strange but true. I don’t know why i feel so connected to this site - I don’t even know most of your names and most of you don’t know mine. Yet - I feel close to this site. I bitch and moan about it at times in my mind - but really, y’all are like family to me. Anyway - we are getting thru our loss but I just wanted to say thanks.

Oldgeek

I'm old and can't wait another 20 years for a SB W
Name
Steve
Sorry to hear about your loss 12, we lost our dog on June 24th. I told my wife, no more dogs. My wife, who is way smarter than me, said we could not replace Charlie. We are going to be busy with two new puppies in a couple of weeks.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Thanks everyone, it’s strange to find solace from a bunch of screen names on a website but this was the first place I let anyone know. I didn’t tell extended family, friends, or neighbors - I went here first. Strange but true. I don’t know why i feel so connected to this site - I don’t even know most of your names and most of you don’t know mine. Yet - I feel close to this site. I bitch and moan about it at times in my mind - but really, y’all are like family to me. Anyway - we are getting thru our loss but I just wanted to say thanks.
Not strange at all. It’s how This thread got started.
And… just a suggestion - read all the posts.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My oldest son @Ramrasta and his wife brought home their 1st puppy yesterday. He told his wife over a year ago that she would have to win one of the big college golf tournaments before she could have a puppy. Well... that was all she needed to hear... she took care of business on her end.

It took them a while to find the right breeder and of course then wait for a litter with the pup that met their wants. So yesterday they drove up to Jacksonville and brought home Cali. She's a schnauzer.

Ramrasta has been acting all hard during the wait for the pup. He's been telling his wife that it will be hers and that he doesn't want to be bothered with the pup. Well... his wife sent us this pic yesterday afternoon.

649455732.jpg

Just got this pic a few minutes ago wishing me Good Morning... Looks like I'll be heading over there to meet my new Grandpup today.

8686BC93-.jpg

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Our family dog passed away suddenly last night. Our family is devastated. She was the absolute best

View attachment 46671

Really sorry to hear that. Losing our beloved family members is tough. I never thought losing a pet would affect me the way losing my little guy Guapo did. The pain is real and personal for those who have to go through it.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
My oldest son @Ramrasta and his wife brought home their 1st puppy yesterday. He told his wife over a year ago that she would have to win one of the big college golf tournaments before she could have a puppy. Well... that was all she needed to hear... she took care of business on her end.

It took them a while to find the right breeder and of course then wait for a litter with the pup that met their wants. So yesterday they drove up to Jacksonville and brought home Cali. She's a schnauzer.

Ramrasta has been acting all hard during the wait for the pup. He's been telling his wife that it will be hers and that he doesn't want to be bothered with the pup. Well... his wife sent us this pic yesterday afternoon.

View attachment 46876

Just got this pic a few minutes ago wishing me Good Morning... Looks like I'll be heading over there to meet my new Grandpup today.

View attachment 46877
Yeah... He looks like a real tough guy in that pic. :LOL:

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
My daughter-in-law sent me this pic earlier today. Her nanny-cam snapped a pic of my grandpup. She had somehow completely escaped from her playpen.

RenderedI.jpg

When she got home, she discovered what happened. @Ramrasta forgot to zip up one of the doors. LOL

And we were thinking Cali was some kind of super problem solver. Hahahahahahaaaaa

651777220.jpg

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
Caption for the above is “why’d you stop scratching my head. WTF dude!”

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
My parents are fostering a Labradoodle puppy named Fane. It's the first time they've fostered a pet, and Fane, after a year spent with my folks, will go to a kid who needs a dog, much like my golden retriever, Granger, was for me.

Can't wait to see Fane and Destiny.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
My parents are fostering a Labradoodle puppy named Fane. It's the first time they've fostered a pet, and Fane, after a year spent with my folks, will go to a kid who needs a dog, much like my golden retriever, Granger, was for me.

Can't wait to see Fane and Destiny.
Man Mem - how do your parents give him/her up?

You grew up with a golden?
I did not have a dog growing up, and envy anyone who did.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Man Mem - how do your parents give him/her up?

You grew up with a golden?
I did not have a dog growing up, and envy anyone who did.

They'll give Fane up knowing that he will help someone like Granger helped me.

And I did grow up somewhat with a golden; Granger had to stay at my grandparents' house because my dad is allergic (hence why my parents decided on a Labradoodle; it's a hypoallergenic breed). But I went to their house every time I could during the week, to see him and them. I have never met a more loyal dog than Granger, and I don't mean that as an insult to other dogs; he just loved spending time with me. For all intents and purposes, he was my dog and my very first friend.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Remembering my little buddy Guapo. There has never been one and will never be another like him for me.

19691231_160000_771958264564249221.jpg

19691231_160000_6644435779624355758 (1).jpg

Attachments

• 19691231_160000_5626887638803245128 (1).jpg
    19691231_160000_5626887638803245128 (1).jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 58

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Here's a shot of my grandpup I just got sent to me.

This tiny little schnauzer (maybe 5 pounds soaking wet) is absolutely fearless. So fearless and sooo tiny it's really funny.

IMG956519.jpg