MY CASE for Patience

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
We also play the NFC East :wink:

Washington
New York
Dallas
Philly

& the 4th place teams in the south and north. So...

Atlanta
Minnesota

Oh, we just gotta show Danny Boy just how much we appreciate our RGIII bonanza by kicking some major 'Skins hineys! After getting pummeled by the Cowboys this season, it would be nice to demonstrate how much we have grown next year. The Eagles and the Giants always tend to play us tough, although there have been blowouts on either side in past confrontations.

Thordaddy

Binding you with ancient logic
Name
Rich
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
OK SO,after yesterday the chance we go 8/8 becomes doable, so 8/8 without Sam since the Carolina game ,I say definite progress is being made AND playing once again with the leagues youngest roster,IMO this bunch as veterans will be impressive

nighttrain

Legend
just my opinion, but Fisher and Snead have done one hell of a job in rebuilding the Rams, talk about a job, wow. Just because we had so many high picks, you dont expect them to be pro bowl caliber in first 2 seasons
train

My same complaints remain, no elite players yet (not saying they can't develop). Pass D has still been poor on the season (was much better yesterday) (whether personnel or coaching) and no number 1 receiver. But I'm a lot more optimistic after yesterday, roll on the draft and next season with Sam back at the helm.

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
My same complaints remain, no elite players yet (not saying they can't develop). Pass D has still been poor on the season (was much better yesterday) (whether personnel or coaching) and no number 1 receiver. But I'm a lot more optimistic after yesterday, roll on the draft and next season with Sam back at the helm.

I admit we don't have many ELITE players, but we have many very good players. I'm surprised you don't think Quinn is elite.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some times I feel like I watch a different team then others. The team I've watched this year OBLITERATED 3 division leaders, and wiped out 2 other teams, and barely beat a potential playoff team. I cant remember when we had a team that played like that. Last year we had a great division record, this year we've destroyed some good teams at home AND on the road.
Patience to me is when you have to reach for something to believe in. I dont see that in this team, just a team ripe with potential. All built in less than 2 years. Unreal

PowayRamFan

Hall of Fame
And we are doing it with back to back "most difficult schedules" in the league, and without SB for half this season
train

I am already wondering what they will do to screw us again with the schedule. How about having seattle coming to St. Louis in week 17 for a change?

rams24/7

Pro Bowler
Name
Nick
I meant drafted by Snisher, Quinn is arguably the DPOY.

Well you've got to give Fish & Snead time, it takes more than a year or two for many players to reach elite status. Fish & Snead's oldest draft picks have played 30 games, hard to become elite that quickly.

Well you've got to give Fish & Snead time, it takes more than a year or two for many players to reach elite status. Fish & Snead's oldest draft picks have played 30 games, hard to become elite that quickly.

Yeah still plenty of time, Brockers looks legit, Stacy could be a top back, if Austin stops dropping passes the sky is the limit physically and if all else fails we have Hekker. But as of yet it's all potential.