Muscle Car Dreams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
I always thought it was ugly, but now... I don’t know. It’s got an appeal.
I know what you mean. It does tap into something. Can't explain it nor in person would I fess up to it.;)

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
The Pacer is probably the ugliest car ever made in the USA.

If I was given the choice of a rusty Yugo and a mint Pacer I'd take the Yugo.
You know , I never really thought the Pacer was all the ugly , but my initial thoughts were always

Man !!! , thats ALOT of glass...................lol

amc_pacer_x_2-door_sedan.jpeg

IowaRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Iowa
Meh. Looks like a Pinto and a Vega had sex.:ROFLMAO:
The thing I will always remember about the Pinto

When I was a kid , there was this girl that lived a few house away from me who had a brown Ford Pinto in High School , she was like 4 or 5 years older then me

well the thing was , she was like 6 feet tall but weighed like 90's pounds , skinny as a rail and all legs

and she used to wear these shorts shorts , and watching here get in and out of that Pinto was something , trying to get them long skinny legs under the steering will always looked so funny , like one of those daddy long leg spiders so now , every time someone mentions the Ford Pinto , thats the image that always pops into my head