Most Popular Movie You've Never Seen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Brokeback Mountain
Beaches
Love Story
50 Shades of Grey

Those are just off the top of my head. And no, I won't be watching any of them in my lifetime. Not even after death.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
You won't get Napoleon D until watching it twice at minimum.
Actually, this is true. The first time I watched it I told a co-worker I didn't see the humor in it. He told me I needed to watch it couple more times and I will see it. I watched it again and it was funnier.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Have never watched, nor read, anything Harry Potter.

You have nothing in common with that Offensive PI on every play WR in Tampon (mike evens) then.

Apparently he loves HP so much he is now sporting a new giant Harry Potter tattoo on one of his OPI arms. Local sports talk here was making fun of it today as a matter a fact.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Scratch that... it's on his fucking leg...

024f103a61c4458c915641d477ce7604_xl.jpg

fearsomefour

Legend
Actually, this is true. The first time I watched it I told a co-worker I didn't see the humor in it. He told me I needed to watch it couple more times and I will see it. I watched it again and it was funnier.
Its a brilliant movie.

Tano

Legend
You must have enormous reserves of patience. Last time I went in a movie like that with the wife I walked out and just chose another movie. Just turn your ringer on so she can find you when her movie is over. :laugh1:
I have to say my patience is weird.

Some things I have unlimited amount of patience.

But other things - bad drivers, long lines - zero patience

Juice

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Titanic - Everybody knows it sinks, right?
Raging Bull - I guess I am going to have to watch it.
Amadeus - I was 14, and just in t Star Wars and Indiana Jones stuff.
Midnight Cowboy - Really just didn't know about it.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I hate to admit this.....especially being a big movie fan....The Godfather.
You're actually lucky. I'd love to watch that series again for the first time. Godfather II is as good as movie making gets IMO.

fearsomefour

Legend
You have nothing in common with that Offensive PI on every play WR in Tampon (mike evens) then.

Apparently he loves HP so much he is now sporting a new giant Harry Potter tattoo on one of his OPI arms. Local sports talk here was making fun of it today as a matter a fact.
Well, it is magical how he never gets called for blatant OPI on nearly every route.

fearsomefour

Legend
Titanic - Everybody knows it sinks, right?
Raging Bull - I guess I am going to have to watch it.
Amadeus - I was 14, and just in t Star Wars and Indiana Jones stuff.
Midnight Cowboy - Really just didn't know about it.
I remember my cousin asking why they never made a part 2 to Titanic.....

fearsomefour

Legend
Still waiting for this to come out.

View attachment 55416
My wife has a friend she golfs with who is younger than us, she is 26 or so, and is nearly a dead ringer for Halle Berry.
Beautiful.
She is maybe 125 lbs.
It is funny to watch all the old bull sharks (the 60+ year old retired golfer guys) come cruising around her anytime she is golfing.
The better part is she is a hell of an athlete.
Got a track scholorship to college.
Anyway, she is about 250 yards in the air off he tea, can be on the green in 2 on many par fours. She almost always plays from the regular tee locations.
These old men fawn over her and always offer free advice about golf and her swing.....she never says anything, then proceeds to kick their asses on the course.
I enjoy watching that play out on the course.
Unrelated to the thread, so Im sorry about that, but, I really do enjoy watching the dynamic of their egos getting crushed by her game.
Haha.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
the sound of music. i know all the songs by heart as it was required learning by our way past retirement age 3rd grade teacher. nothing about the movie interests me at all now. including those damn songs.