Most Popular Movie You've Never Seen

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I saw this question posed on Twitter, and there are many I haven't seen.
1. Top Gun: Maverick
2. Toy Story
3. Jack Reacher
4. Brokeback Mountain

I intend to see a couple of the movies listed here, but won't be watching the others, even when on free tv. What are yours? One of these movies is @Merlin 's favorite, which will go unnamed.....

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would the entire hunger games and twilight series count? Never seen any of them.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Yes. Toy Story is a classic! So is the new Top Gun as well tbh. :thumbsup1:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Would the entire hunger games and twilight series count? Never seen any of them.
Dude you passed on sparkly vampires?
~ @Loyal

goldmember-baile-kawai.gif

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Fuck Twilight and 50 Shades of Gray. I absolutely hated both of those pathetic excuses for stories. Basically, the vampire boyfriend checked off every box for being abusive, and since 50 Shades is basically Twilight fanfiction that was adapted into an original story, the boyfriend in there was the same.

I hate both Stephanie Meyer and E.L. James for actually saying that those are ideal relationships, thus poisoning the minds of young girls, young women - hell, even older women who think that those are "innocent love stories" - into believing that abusive relationships are, in fact, ideal.

The fact that those two horrible women made millions off of that crap, had movies made off of that crap? It beyond irks me. To say it "irks me", in fact, is microscopic compared to how I really feel about those shit stories.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
There are so many "classics" we've all missed of course...

I've never seen Schindlers List, gotta do so one day.

Just saw Shawshank Redemption for the first time a few months ago. Awesome! LOVED the plot twist... look behind the poster.

I've seen Top Gun Maverick twice now. A terrific popcorn movie. I just LOVE the action sequences and how much care and attention they gave to minimize the CGI crap and use real people in real fighter jets dealing with real G's. Also like the true story behind Cruise's insistence on the inclusion of Val Kilmer.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Big Lebowski
Napoleon Dynamite
Every Star Wars movie after the OG triology

Tano

Legend
Any serious movie with Meryl Streep in it other than the magazine movie she made

My wife made me watch that one

There are others

The Big Lebowski
Napolean Dynamite
Shindler's List

Almost every oscar winning movie other than Return of the King and Titanic and Birdman

And I hated Birdman - I kept waiting for something to happen and nothing did and the ending was stupid
'
I also saw a couple of Clint Eastwood oscar winning movies and did not like them for the most part

I am that Grumpy Old Man on the yard - dammit get off my lawn

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I haven't seen those either nor Goodfellas - I feel they are glorifying gangsters imho even with the excessive violence
Pretty much my reasoning as well. I find it difficult to get into a film in which the sympathetic characters are criminals.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Pulp Fiction
Schindlers List
Fargo
Fight club
Terminator
Goodwill Hunting

Thats just looking at the top movies of the 90’s.

I’m not a big TV/movie guy.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I hated Birdman - I kept waiting for something to happen and nothing did and the ending was stupid
You must have enormous reserves of patience. Last time I went in a movie like that with the wife I walked out and just chose another movie. Just turn your ringer on so she can find you when her movie is over. :laugh1: