Most Affordable Streaming Services

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
I'm looking for the best streaming option in terms of pricing to watch live Rams games.
I checked out YouTube TV and they want to add all these add-ons that I don't want or need.
I'm the type who literally doesn't watch TV unless it's football. I stream everything else at my convenience.
I live in the US.

What is everyone else going with?

Afro Ram

Pro Bowler
Name
Mike
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Also I used Microsoft Copilot and the cheapest service in my area would be Sling orange & blue. Has ESPN 1,2,3 and NFL Network for just under $30. A month.

I was all excited until I realized all the games still wouldn't be available in my area based on the broadcast map.

Man they have to make this hard don't they

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If you are in the US, and outside of the Rams local viewing area, the only "legal" way to watch the games live is with the Sunday Ticket on Youtube

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
There's a group here that finds free streams each gameday. You can hop in the gameday chatroom and someone will have a link for you.

I'm going to be using YouTube's NFL Sunday Ticket with the student discount for a second year in a row. With the discount, it's a little over $100 after tax, but you get every game, RedZone, and can use it on mobile. Really simple, to get the discount you just have to list the name and university of someone that's a student, and you can use your current YouTube account too.

I used to use free streams but it's a lot of work dealing with the buffering and navigating through the ads.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
The cheapest TV service is free, if you use an antenna.
Antennas are digital now and are free to use and you get local channels.

Sling is a good service it’s not very expensive and you can use 3 devices.
The problem is that local channels are limited.

Freevee use to be IMDtv. It’s much better now than IMDtv was. There’s a ton of good pro gaming to watch and the quality is improved.
You can download the Frevee app on any streaming device.

If you want entirely free television, look into a good antenna and download Frevee using a streaming device.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Free steaming is the only option I know unless you pay for the Ticket on Youtube TV. I switched to Youtube TV but I'm not ready to pay that much when more than half the games are shown in my area. Streameast and crackstreams are what I usually use. They're usually about half a minute behind TV time. I can live with that.

Tano

Legend
There's a group here that finds free streams each gameday. You can hop in the gameday chatroom and someone will have a link for you.

I'm going to be using YouTube's NFL Sunday Ticket with the student discount for a second year in a row. With the discount, it's a little over $100 after tax, but you get every game, RedZone, and can use it on mobile. Really simple, to get the discount you just have to list the name and university of someone that's a student, and you can use your current YouTube account too.

I used to use free streams but it's a lot of work dealing with the buffering and navigating through the ads.
I am not sure what I did but I never have a problem with the ads anymore.

I turned on some sort of security in the internet browser and never deal with it anymore.

However, I do have buffering problems from time to time.

Yesterday was going great until half time. After half time, I had to find another stream and it worked great until I left the game sometime in the 4th quarter. (Wife was tired of watching preseason.)

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
I am not sure what I did but I never have a problem with the ads anymore.

I turned on some sort of security in the internet browser and never deal with it anymore.

However, I do have buffering problems from time to time.

Yesterday was going great until half time. After half time, I had to find another stream and it worked great until I left the game sometime in the 4th quarter. (Wife was tired of watching preseason.)
Google's Ad Blocker Plus works well. The thing is I only have a work laptop, and they made the VPN more strict so the websites don't load anymore.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Get a fire stick, Apollo group tv, get all new movies, tv shows and all live sporting events for $150 a year

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Are you a subscriber to this?

What NFL and Baseball options do you have?

I am a subscriber to this. It works flawlessly. You have to do some finagling to get Apollo group tv on a fire stick as it’s a 3rd party app but it’s very easy and there’s guides everywhere.

You get every channel, all baseball, all football, basketball hockey etc

All pay per view, all movies still in theaters, all live tv.

All live tv in all countries across the world even.

It’s basically the same as streaming from a website, except you’re paying for consistency rather than searching for streams every day.

You can get a fire stick for $20, install it on your tv and Apollo group tv will give you a 10 day free trial with no payment details needed.

Honestly if you use a Google phone number you can probably just do unlimited free trials.

But try it out if you’re interested, I’ll help you out. Once it’s set up it’s completely pain free, I just set my dad up with it, we split the cost of the 150 a year and share an account

I watched the red Sox on NESN last night, in 4K HD using the app, no issues.

You are streaming though so your internet can’t be horrible

Last edited: