More Fun With WhinerNation!

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Richard Sherman pointed out a Jimmy G flaw in their OTA's. Jimmy keeps two hands on the ball after the snap but when he gets ready to throw, he takes his left hand off the ball giving db's a
read he's going to throw, negating his quick release.

Richard also said Jimmy can't throw the deep ball with any kind of accuracy.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I'm following this thread with some interest while I wait for @Selassie I to add his normal "freak the 49ers" post.

No thread about the 49ers is complete without that.

Hahahahaha

I'm down in the Keys working on not being sober for weeks and killing as many edible fish as possible right now. So... forgive me for not being very active here for awhile.

Bring on the whiners. FUCK THEM!!!

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Hahahahaha

I'm down in the Keys working on not being sober for weeks and killing as many edible fish as possible right now. So... forgive me for not being very active here for awhile.

Bring on the whiners. freak THEM!!!

Drop off some fish on the drive home..........

fearsomefour

Legend
Richard Sherman pointed out a Jimmy G flaw in their OTA's. Jimmy keeps two hands on the ball after the snap but when he gets ready to throw, he takes his left hand off the ball giving db's a
read he's going to throw, negating his quick release.

Richard also said Jimmy can't throw the deep ball with any kind of accuracy.
Sherman already proving to be the kind of teammate one wants.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Yeah that's true @Legatron4 they are both up and down.

Lets see what unfolds this year.

The media is pushing this JG and the 49ers thing and I'll be writing down what talking heads picked them to be division champs.

I can't wait for the media hype to settle down on this guy. The Niners have turned into the Notre Dame of the NFL though. Media types want San Francisco to be good more than they want their own children to graduate high school. It makes me ill listening to it.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
If I were a Niners fan I would be cautiously optimistic. That team has only had a modicum of success. Six games at the end of the season, with some opponents coasting into the playoffs, and others that weren't very good? DOcs will have a better plan to defend against the short passing game and to make Garapolo have to work for every yard.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I agree...kinda. Marc Bulger took a damned mugging behind our crappy OL and in Martz's system which expected QBs to stand in and take hit after hit.

Marc Bulger was a really tough sonuvagun. Every QB struggles with being hit.

Some years back I was in STL for a Herdfest, I used to go every year.........what a fantastic time and Signman124 and his family were the tops. What a tailgate!!!

One year Bulger came out of the stadium much later than everyone else. He was walking to the team hotel right across the street. One of the group approached him, and you could see he was in pain from the hits that day he was walking very gingerly.

He was a slightly built guy, it's something that he wasn't hurt more often.