Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We'd be talking about something else if there was any dude. He's literally killing the team singlehandedly.

Something else like the rams D looking LIGHTS OUT?, or how about Zac Stacy looking unstoppable?

Clemens sucks, everyone knows that but hes also our starting QB going forward like it or not. This fan base has become depressing

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Freakin' Pete Carroll. I've seen goats chew tin cans with less jaw movement.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Something else like the rams D looking LIGHTS OUT?, or how about Zac Stacy looking unstoppable?

Clemens sucks, everyone knows that but hes also our starting QB going forward like it or not. This fan base has become depressing

Our D does look great and Stacy is beast moding as hard as he can, which makes it even more depressing than we're trailing, a fact that Clemens singlehandedly attributed to.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Robert Quinn is putting on a show!! Wow!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Our D does look great and Stacy is beast moding as hard as he can, which makes it even more depressing than we're trailing, a fact that Clemens singlehandedly attributed to.

I nominate Robert Quinn as the only topic of conversation for the rest of the season lol ...You are correct sir im just frustrated

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Would it be too much to ask for Quinn to pile drive Wilson ON TOP of Cheaty Cudd Chewer??

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well... I wish we were winning... but you gotta give the Rams credit; they are playing head to head with the Superbowl favorites in the NFC.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Freakin' Pete Carroll. I've seen goats chew tin cans with less jaw movement.

hahaha

WHAT'S UP QUINN!!!!!!! down 7-3 at halftime's not too bad even though we should be up 14 :mad:

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I nominate Robert Quinn as the only topic of conversation for the rest of the season lol ...You are correct sir im just frustrated

Same, I'm missing Bradford hard. We'd at least be up by 3 if he was in, if not more. The only positive I can take from this is how sad the trolls at the PD probably are.

A55VA6

Legend
I think if we had Sam Bradford, we would be winning this game comfortably.

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I am not watching. Too painful. Is the O stinking it up again? the early reports looked promising. Fuck...