Monday Night Football Game Day Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
With Bradford in this game is 10-0 at the worst. Gotta love the way our D is playin, now if Clemens could settle down and hit his WRs the rout is on.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not a crazy idea.

Not sure if he'd fit in under our tight cap, though.

True. But still.

Clemens is as bad as I thought he'd be. The rest of the team is trying to step up but Clemens refuses to let them do it. Put Austin Davis in.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
I am not watching. Too painful. Is the O stinking it up again? the early reports looked promising. Freak...

We're playing a good defensive team. So, I'm not sure what I expected.

But; Clemens has had 2 bad INT's. One of which likely took points off the board.

EastRam

Pro Bowler
Looks to me like Da Fish has taken over this D.. This is the D from last season! oh hell yea. Tee Time be damned

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
Ugh. The Kellen dagger. Come on man, stay within yourself you ginger haired JERK!!!

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I have to point out that with the extra days the coaching staff (probably Fisher mostly) has really prepared our team and came up with a good game plan.
The coaches can not be liable for clemens throwing mishaps.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Same, I'm missing Bradford hard. We'd at least be up by 3 if he was in, if not more. The only positive I can take from this is how sad the trolls at the PD probably are.

Sad? They're elated. They're saying, "See...look at all the open WRs, told you Sam was holding the team back!" :heh:

Come on fellas we can all see Clemens isnt doing well, I come here to get away from ppl telling me how bad he and the rams are on the espn broadcast, twitter etc...

The problem is that the Rams would be doing better with a QB managing the game instead of turning the ball over. The D is playing lights out and Stacy just needs someone to keep the Hawks D honest.. Schotty's pride is not gonna make the change due to his loyalty

HE WITH HORNS

Hall of Fame
I think signing TWO QBs lets us know that they wont be afraid to start someone else if Clemens does this badly for a period of time. I don't think we bench him tonight, but his leash is short.

And Quinn is the best player on this team. Period.
Bradford was the best player on offense, Quinn is the best on the entire team.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Just got home from work. Saw the last 3 min of first half(Quinn wrecking ppl).
A little shocked at the score and the tight coverage/defense. Where was this philosophy when we still had an NFL caliber QB to run the offense?

Lesson

Oh, really?
Rams have held Seattle to 38 yards of O with sacks included, 67 without. That's pretty damn good.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Schotty needs to put the game in Stacy's hands.

I'm not saying "don't throw the ball"... but I am saying run first - because it's working... and it's safer than Clemens chucking the ball.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
Sad? They're elated. They're saying, "See...look at all the open WRs, told you Sam was holding the team back!" :heh:

Nah, the poor things won't be able to talk about how poorly he's playing, but if I know those guys they're already on par with a thread about how Bradford is throwing things at Clemens from the sideline making him make bad throws so he looks better in comparison. :heh:

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
[on the INT's] Fisher: Pettis fell down?

WTH?

LLittle12

UDFA
I mentioned NOT throwing the ball outside. Of course we did it. We can only hold their offense for so long. We need to score points.

I have seen this movie before. Massive pressure in the first half, only to see it get beat in the second. Spags and Linny did the same thing but always got beat. Fisher is much better and should be able to at least keep it close. I'm afraid if I get to confident that I will ruin it.

come on STACY!