Mock of integrity (meaning my one and only)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamsinNV

UDFA
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well last year the Rams carried 4 TE’s on the initial 53 man roster. And the top TE is coming off of a surgery and may start the year on the PUP list. Typically TE’s take longer to develop. Plus he will be safe on the practice squad since he doesn’t believe in birds.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Rams get lucky with a run on Tackles early and Dallas wants to trade up for their guy. This also leaves a number of players on the board at 19 that the Rams like, giving them the confidence to trade down.

Rams get 24 and 87 for 19 and 155.

24. Johnny Newton —DT

Rams fans celebrate the extra draft capital for about a day until McVay pisses off half the board by moving up for his new toy.

Giants only have 6 picks and move down a few slots in the second round for the extra selection.

Rams get 47, 107 and 183 for 52, 99, 154 and 209.

47. Xavier Legette-WR
*don’t think he makes it past the Giants, Jags, Bengals, Eagles and Steelers to pick 53. Fans (some anyway)are not thrilled because he won’t play a whole lot this year until second half but he can play that X position and has kick return ability. Also red flag that he only has the one year of solid production in college.

83. Marshawn Kneeland-Edge
Just the top guy that fell really.
87. McKinley Jackson-DT
*More of a nose tackle in my poor man’s scouting opinion.
107. Jaylan Ford -LB
*Rams have met with him this offseason. A bit of a reach but I feel like that every year(most thought Kobie Turner was a reach)
183. Hoping a guy that can be our backup center and guard depth falls here. Beaux Limmer or Tannor Bartolini. If not then the same thought at the tackle position and a guy like Matt Goncalves.
196. Jaylen Harrell-Edge
*Rams have met with him this offseason. I also like Xavier Thomas here.
213. Kimani Vidal -RB
Maurice Jones-Drew comp but hasn’t knocked out his girlfriend in an elevator yet (to my knowledge anyway)
217. Tip Reiman- TE
I just want to watch McVay’s offense with a Tight end that is 271 lbs and surprisingly athletic with good hands.
254. Qwan’tez Stiggers-CB
Players who have this level of athletic ability are not often available at this point in the draft.
I don't have any issues with this mock. I too can see McVay trading up in the 2nd for a toy, be it Legette, McConkey, Pearsall, etc. Lot of options and whichever McVay fancies is probably the target. Newton and Kneeland would go a long way towards improving our pass rush. Vidal isn't my ideal back up RB but no huge deal.