Mock Draft Tidbits / 2024 Draft Talk

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
1711678544206.png

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Ok, I'm sold on Newton. He'll compliment Turner well. In this mock, as it is in almost all of them, you can get him with a slight trade back.
View attachment 65000
Big fan of Cam Hart. Not so high on Walker but Newton, Cooper, Hart would be a real nice haul for our defense. :thumbsup1:

dang

Legend
Ok, I'm sold on Newton. He'll compliment Turner well. In this mock, as it is in almost all of them, you can get him with a slight trade back.
View attachment 65000
Pretty…pretty…pretty good!!!
Don’t know much about Walker but I’m convinced McVay wants a cool new toy for Matty boy. Is Walker cool enough?

Last edited:

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
I keep seeing Amarius Mims in published mock drafts going after the Rams pick... and I just don't know that I'd let him get by.
I know he has limited starts and that the Rams are in a good spot at tackle... but, his upside? He could be a 15 year starter at a high, high level. They just don't build many humans like that.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
I keep seeing Amarius Mims in published mock drafts going after the Rams pick... and I just don't know that I'd let him get by.
I know he has limited starts and that the Rams are in a good spot at tackle... but, his upside? He could be a 15 year starter at a high, high level. They just don't build many humans like that.
So could have Greg Robinson and Jason Smith. I'm still FAR to scarred on athletic traits but little production tackles.

dang

Legend
How does he compare to the Greg Robinson miss? I recall his ceiling being touted as a perennial All Pro.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
So could have Greg Robinson and Jason Smith. I'm still FAR to scarred on athletic traits but little production tackles.
I know as Rams fans that's where we go.. the biggest difference is that the tape he does have is in a system that translates to the NFL better than either of those two.
I don't think it's a real comp to those two, to be honest.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know as Rams fans that's where we go.. the biggest difference is that the tape he does have is in a system that translates to the NFL better than either of those two.
I don't think it's a real comp to those two, to be honest.
Even if that is not the case, I honestly do not want any tackle at 19 this season, particularly one with little actual game time and the game time he did have was honestly not stellar/elite. Our line is as good as its been in a while. Our defense, as bad as its been in a looong time. I know which one we should use our most valuable picks on

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Even if that is not the case, I honestly do not want any tackle at 19 this season, particularly one with little actual game time and the game time he did have was honestly not stellar/elite. Our line is as good as its been in a while. Our defense, as bad as its been in a looong time. I know which one we should use our most valuable picks on
I get it.
I just think the idea of possibly having a guy who's like the next generation Tyron Smith is hard to resist.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I get it.
I just think the idea of possibly having a guy who's like the next generation Tyron Smith is hard to resist.
That is kind of a reach to think he will be as good as Tyron Smith, particularly when in the 7 games he actually has played, he was not fantastic. Pretty sure I remember Smith being a beast at USC.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
That is kind of a reach to think he will be as good as Tyron Smith, particularly when in the 7 games he actually has played, he was not fantastic. Pretty sure I remember Smith being a beast at USC.
Smith was.
And it’s a huge projection and his limited experience is likely the only reason he could fall to the later part of the first.
I know it’s a risk.. but there just ain’t many humans built like that who can move like that. And, again.. it’s a small sample but he has very good tape out there.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
OK, since Charles Davis said we were drafting Bo Nix first, I got something for that. But forewarned, we are getting a Kicker from the UFL and Snead is going to half to trade his ass off.

35. Bo Nix QB Oregon

52. Xavier Legette WR South Carolina

64. Braden Fiske DT Florida State

83. Kris Jenkins DT Michigan

99. Marshawn Kneeland EDGE Western Michigan

104. Kris Abrams-Draine CB Missouri

113. Malik Washington WR Virginia

131. Tanor Bortolini OC Wisconsin

138. Jaylen Wright RB Tennessee

155. Kitan Oladapo S Oregon State

177. Isaac Guerendo RB Louisville

209. Dallin Holker TE Colorado State