GAME DAY MNF - Titans at Dolphins 7:30 ET / Seahawks at Lions 8:15 ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Q729

Legend
Not sure Chiefs are going to make it to the playoffs with any healthy playmakers at their current rate. Mahomes can only do so much.
Tired of seeing those one-score wins as their losses. It was the same BS with the Pats.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
So, anyone see the OTHER former Ram makin' plays on D for Titans?
SJ-D with his 2nd sack, 3 tacks / 3 asst.
EJ 3 / 2, didn't exactly set the world on fire last night. But didn't have to do much vs. the hapless, Tualess Fin's.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
He runs like an old man
Getting Old Baby Boomer GIF by MOODMAN

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
If pointing out a guy didn't throw an incomplete pass and averaged over 16 yards a completion is showing love for a player then yeah I guess I'm guilty by these standards. Didn't realize people were so sensitive about Goff still.
It's hard to not recognize a gm like that from any player. We'll probably not see something like that in our lifetimes.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
Was I the only one after '20 that thought it was worth building the O-line back up and giving Goff another opportunity?

Psycho_X

Legend
Was I the only one after '20 that thought it was worth building the O-line back up and giving Goff another opportunity?
No, there were quite a few of us here who liked and still like Goff. But I also understood the trade and didn't disagree with it.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Goff is a very good QB when he has all the pieces around him are exceptional but then again so is Stafford. The difference is Stafford is physically and mentally tougher and all things being equal around them I believe Stafford is the better QB.
I agree. Stafford is the better, more accomplished QB. But look at it another way.. Was the 29 year old Stafford better than the 29 year old Goff? If so, by how much? And will the 36 year old Goff be as good as the 36 year old Stafford? Better? The nice thing is, we all are NFL fans as well as Ram fans, so we'll watch and decide for ourselves.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not at all. I was sure Goff could win for us and that the trade for Stafford was a mistake.
Boy was I wrong