GAME DAY MNF - Titans at Dolphins 7:30 ET / Seahawks at Lions 8:15 ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Seahawks beat Broncos and their rookie QB by 6, be the lowly Patriots by 3, a Tua-less Dolphins by 21, and finally got a legit challenger.
And now they've got the Giants next week?? What a schedule.

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Hate to say it, Lions are NFCs only hope against Mahomies and the AFC! Our entire Confrence looks broken and dead.
I think Minnesota might also be a good option vs KC. In fact Lions vs Vikes should be a hell of a matchup. How long since anyone cared about that division in terms of playoff implications.

Memphis Ram

Legend
Hate to say it, Lions are NFCs only hope against Mahomies and the AFC! Our entire Confrence looks broken and dead.
Luck is sure on their side. And that is one ingredient to success.

3 of their first 4 games at home.
Catch the Rams without their starting OTs.
Catch the Seahawks minus 5 starters on defense (Leonard Williams, Byron Murphy, Boye Mafe, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker).

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Luck is sure on their side. And that is one ingredient to success.

3 of their first 4 games at home.
Catch the Rams without their starting OTs.
Catch the Seahawks minus 5 starters on defense (Leonard Williams, Byron Murphy, Boye Mafe, Uchenna Nwosu, Jerome Baker).
Agreed. Though they do play with great intensity. I think Campbell is a dickhead but a fine head coach. Goff is a good QB who shits his pants when there's pressure. Only way he's gonna shed that label is by willing his team to a title. We'll see if he's up for it because they've built a fine team around him.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Lions were 5 for 5 in the redzone today.

If the Rams could be at least half of that they would be 3 and 1 right now. I wish Mcvay could work that shit out.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Damn... just got home... Lions stuffed the Seahawks. Nice.
But, SEA with over 500+ yards - and loses?!?!! Wow.
Looks like JG had a career day... Maybe he'll get a re-match with KC...

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
I never realized a level of Goff love would ever reach the heights that I'm seeing in this thread... and that was when he was still our QB.

Whatever... but it is creepy.

Remember, I'm Gen X

Londoner

Twitchy sophomore.
Am I alone in thinking that if the Rams don’t reach the Super Bowl, then I want the AFC to win it? Unless the AFC representative is the Cheatriots, obviously.

Fuck the other NFC teams.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I never realized a level of Goff love would ever reach the heights that I'm seeing in this thread... and that was when he was still our QB.

Remember, I'm Gen X

Goff love?

Can you point me in the general direction of where you saw this apparent "Goff love"?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

If the Rams could be at least half of that they would be 3 and 1 right now. I wish Mcvay could work that shit out.

Bubble screen to the left , is his go to play Or a one man fade route. We all can see it coming , so do the opposing defenses. Run the damn ball

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
If pointing out a guy didn't throw an incomplete pass and averaged over 16 yards a completion is showing love for a player then yeah I guess I'm guilty by these standards. Didn't realize people were so sensitive about Goff still.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis

Remember, I'm Gen X
1727783426617.png

Zodi

Hall of Fame

If only he had a running back with a nose for the endzone.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kind of funny but Goff completes 100% of his passes for near 300 yards, couple Td’s and doesn’t get a “perfect” QB rating

Psycho_X

Legend
Not sure Chiefs are going to make it to the playoffs with any healthy playmakers at their current rate. Mahomes can only do so much.

PARAM

Hall of Fame
Kind of funny but Goff completes 100% of his passes for near 300 yards, couple Td’s and doesn’t get a “perfect” QB rating
According to the QB formula it was a 190.1 QB rating, which should convert to "perfect" 158.3.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Goff is a very good QB when he has all the pieces around him are exceptional but then again so is Stafford. The difference is Stafford is physically and mentally tougher and all things being equal around them I believe Stafford is the better QB.