MNF: Saints at Panthers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Looks like we're not the only top offense playing like poopy.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cam Newton is a loser.

That's not fair to the guy. He's playing despite his shoulder being totally fucked up. The guy's arm is shot due to the injury. But Carolina needed him to have any shot at the playoffs.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
That's not fair to the guy. He's playing despite his shoulder being totally freaked up. The guy's arm is shot due to the injury. But Carolina needed him to have any shot at the playoffs.
I'll rephrase. Cam Newton is not a winner.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Nice to see you here.

I named Swilling, there was another guy though can't think of him. I just can't think of it now.

And the Panthers were in the division for a few years too remember?

Roaf versus Bettis?

Are you kidding?????

Please that is advantage Saints and by a mile. Bettis was never anything special and I have no idea how he got into the HOF. Great guy, fantastic personality and demeanor, but a run of the mill and very ordinary RB. In fact most years he was below average and was the definition of 3 yards and a cloud of dust and was NEVER a threat in the passing game.

I don't know how he made it in.

Roaf was elite in NO and KC. Bettis was pedestrian in LA and PITT.

I agree about Roaf, I didn’t want to come across as a homer.

Swilling, Rickey Jackson, Vaughn Johnson, Sam Mills.

Saints on the road possibly could be bad, but they have Home field in the playoffs, so...

Last edited:

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
I am not sure if the Saints are falling off, we are missing our All Pro left tackle, and this game (and the Dallas game) we were down 2-3 starting olinemen. Be honest, being down a couple olinemen is going to change everyone’s offense...except for the Seahawks, it’s arguable that they are even playing two offensive linemen.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Funny how since the Rams/Chiefs scorefest...defenses have been pushing around all these high octane offenses.
View attachment 27486

Crazy how once the league told the refs to start calling more Offensive holding, Offenses have come down to earth. I heard a stat that Goff was the only QB on Sunday to throw for 300 yards.

JRobinson

MiLB
I am not sure if the Saints are falling off, we are missing our All Pro left tackle, and this game (and the Dallas game) we were down 2-3 starting olinemen. Be honest, being down a couple olinemen is going to change everyone’s offense...except for the Seahawks, it’s arguable that they are even playing two offensive linemen.

Everyone has injuries. Anyone can win on any day. There are no 2008 Patriots here, and even the mighty fell.

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
That's not fair to the guy. He's playing despite his shoulder being totally freaked up. The guy's arm is shot due to the injury. But Carolina needed him to have any shot at the playoffs.

Disagree. Newton sucks, and always has, with or without a good shoulder.

Sharp dresser though.

El caliente

Rookie
Name
Andrew
Everyone has injuries. Anyone can win on any day. There are no 2008 Patriots here, and even the mighty fell.
While true (everyone has injuries this time of year), the scary thing is now that the Saints are a lock (for the 1 or 2) Payton can rest those guys these last two weeks, and this offense will once again be right as rain for when the playoffs come to the Superdome.

AllGasNoBrakes

Air Traffic Controller

He’s always banged up because of his style of play. He hasn’t evolved his game much at all. That’s on him.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Crazy how once the league told the refs to start calling more Offensive holding, Offenses have come down to earth. I heard a stat that Goff was the only QB on Sunday to throw for 300 yards.

It does seem like switch went on.

Nobody could play defense.

Now all the top offenses are struggling.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Weather.

dang

Legend
I don't have the stats but it seems like there are a lot of turnovers across the NFL in the last couple of games. That coupled with a lot of key injuries on team offenses are probably factors in lower scoring games.

IBruce80

Tokyo Ram
That was a hard to watch game as a neutral, well, one cheering for fhe Panthers.

Even though the Saints pit up a win, they struggled. I think they beat tje Panthers again.
The Steelers could make it interesting.

In a way, it is comforting knowing that as we struggled against the good Bears and decent Eagles, our biggest NFC rivals were also out of sync.

We need to see what we can do in the next two games.
Confidence boosting type games.