MNF: Ravens at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Watching the highlights of those Baltimore TDs, it is scary how much space their WRs had in the red zone with a short field. Wow.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Again it's not on Goff , but finally a guy open on a long pass and you miss him by 5 yards

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
I guarantee fucking guarantee Fisher never displayed a team effort like this. I'm quite disappointed. But I'm not going there. Just wanted to see competition like everyone else.

You forget a lot. There were a number of times under Fisher we displayed a shit effort. This one stings most because it's happening now, but we had some absolutely pathetic shit efforts under JF.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
If you don't like it , try making ONE stop . Jackson is just playing football and the Rams are still living on a super bowl appearance. Complete no show by everyone

Yes, but Jackson is acting like a real POS on the field. He's joined my list of "couldn't give a fuck if he broke his neck" players.

RamsInfiniti

Rookie
Good for Peters! He was miscast here, and got abused because of it. He just gave the Rams a big FUCK YOU, and they deserve it.

coconut

Pro Bowler
Name
coconut
You forget a lot. There were a number of times under Fisher we displayed a shit effort. This one stings most because it's happening now, but we had some absolutely pathetic shit efforts under JF.
I can't remember never getting a defensive stop.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Just the icing on the cake for the Ravens who have been baking our ass all night.