MNF: Ravens at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LFMako

UDFA
Name
Sandy
They say it takes some adversity to know who you really are - well, we are poorly coached, heartless vagina's

T-REX

"King of the tyrant lizards"
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Good old fashioned...
1574738938145.gif

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuudddddeeeeeeeeeee...

If this was a madden game, i would've broken my controller...

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Well, I guess if you are going to lose an undefeated status in a jersey, you might as well get blown the fuck out.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
They have a touchdown on every offensive possession... wow... the defense has literally done nothing all game

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I guarantee fucking guarantee Fisher never displayed a team effort like this. I'm quite disappointed. But I'm not going there. Just wanted to see competition like everyone else.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, it's getting to the point I want someone to hurt Jackson. This is rubbing salt in the wound.

If you don't like it , try making ONE stop . Jackson is just playing football and the Rams are still living on a super bowl appearance. Complete no show by everyone

lordbannon

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
6-10 here we come. I don’t even see any 7-9 BS

The Ravens are no joke. We made no effort to deal with them. I don't think it's the literal end of the season..... but with how the whiners looked this week (and against us earlier)......I don't see us winning the games we need to....or the Vikings/Packers losing the games we need them to in order to make the playoffs....

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
We'll know what this team has left next week. You pretty much know you have to win out to make the playoffs. If they don't play with fire next week, we can all pack it in for the season.