GAME DAY MNF: Ravens at Bucs / Chargers at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Sorry completely disagree. They were down 41-18 with around 4 minutes left in the game. They had the smallest of chances of coming back. I get they got it down to 10, but they had to score an very improbable 2 times. They were at like their 38 yard line with zero timeouts with less than a minute when Godwin got hurt and would have had to recover a 2nd onside kick to remotely have a chance. This is a regular season game where the Bucs were getting spanked. Not a playoff game or the Superbowl. Now because of his dumb ass decision, Bowles gets to take his team into a showdown vs the Falcons minus his 2 best weapons for the lead in their division. Plain stupid. His ego got the best of him and will most likely cost the Bucs their season. Your consensus is all kind of wrong, but mostly cuz I say so:laugh1:

If all nfl coaches felt this way there would be no miracle comebacks at all in nfl history.

Luckily the nfl has a history of hcs that had the balls to go for the win.

I'm guessing you were the only person who was happy when spags punted the ball away 2 scores down with 3 minutes to go. He was more concerned about not losing by too many points than winning the game. The no balls, useless excuse of a hc.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
If all nfl coaches felt this way there would be no miracle comebacks at all in nfl history.

Luckily the nfl has a history of hcs that had the balls to go for the win.

I'm guessing you were the only person who was happy when spags punted the ball away 2 scores down with 3 minutes to go. He was more concerned about not losing by too many points than winning the game. The no balls, useless excuse of a hc.

Tell me how the Bucs are doing though? Oh yeah, they are kinda fucked on the WR front. Basically Bowles made the wrong choice and is rightfully getting crucified for it. I'm guess you going back to Spags and way off topic just shows you have no other way to defend Bowles dumb ass decision. That's fine by me since the Bucs are not my team lol. I'm just happy and thankful no shitty stuff like that has happened to the Rams as of late. There comes a time and place for having balls, this wasn't one of them.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Oh the Bucs are fucked for WR; bad news on both Godwin and Evans. Their depth may surprise us yet I doubt it. Let's go Cade Otten until triple covered. Bucs are fucked. Facts. I had to edit. Good luck now Baker. Good fucking luck.

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Tell me how the Bucs are doing though? Oh yeah, they are kinda fucked on the WR front. Basically Bowles made the wrong choice and is rightfully getting crucified for it. I'm guess you going back to Spags and way off topic just shows you have no other way to defend Bowles dumb ass decision. That's fine by me since the Bucs are not my team lol. I'm just happy and thankful no shitty stuff like that has happened to the Rams as of late. There comes a time and place for having balls, this wasn't one of them.

It happened to the Rams in 22 many times when Kupp was still in the game when the Rams were getting blown out and it was the late 4th qtr.

Is Mcvay a dumb arse as well?

Merlin

Damn the torpedoes
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Oh the Bucs are fucked for WR; bad news on both Godwin and Evans. Their depth may surprise us yet I doubt it. Let's go Cade Otten until triple covered. Bucs are fucked. Facts. I had to edit. Good luck now Baker. Good fucking luck.
When an offense loses its top two targets they're gonna feel that shit. Just ask the Rams.

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
Atwell has NOT been a disappointment. I just hate seeing McVay get cute. Run the fuckin ball. You invested use them.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
It happened to the Rams in 22 many times when Kupp was still in the game when the Rams were getting blown out and it was the late 4th qtr.

Is Mcvay a dumb arse as well?

When a player gets hurt at the end of a meaningless game (especially one where the chances are super slim), then yes that coach is a dumb ass, McVay included. Are you really trying to help your argument by thinking McVay isn't infallible and asking me that as if that will stop me because he's our coach? That shit is laughable at best. All coaches are humans and every human is fully capable of being a dumb ass. Difference here is Bowles was given a clue that shit could go sideways when Evans came out gimpy. He tried, because of his pride and ego, to win a game where the chances were miniscule in terms it pulling off. Now the Bucs are in a way worse position than just losing a game. If you haven't noticed by now, you aren't going to magically convince me to come to your side of thinking just like I'm not going to get you in my side of thinking. Lets call it what it is and agree to disagree even though I know I'm more right :laugh1:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
When a player gets hurt at the end of a meaningless game (especially one where the chances are super slim), then yes that coach is a dumb ass, McVay included. Are you really trying to help your argument by thinking McVay isn't infallible and asking me that as if that will stop me because he's our coach? That shit is laughable at best. All coaches are humans and every human is fully capable of being a dumb ass. Difference here is Bowles was given a clue that shit could go sideways when Evans came out gimpy. He tried, because of his pride and ego, to win a game where the chances were miniscule in terms it pulling off. Now the Bucs are in a way worse position than just losing a game. If you haven't noticed by now, you aren't going to magically convince me to come to your side of thinking just like I'm not going to get you in my side of thinking. Lets call it what it is and agree to disagree even though I know I'm more right :laugh1:

You just said in the post I quoted that "I'm just happy and thankful no shitty stuff like that has happened to the Rams as of late" and I gave an example of when it did actually happen. In games where they had no shot of winning. Now you want to change tangents again?

My argument is you play to win the game. If there's a chance you can win the game you keep trying to win the game. What happened in the first 58 mins has zero bearing on what can happen in the last 2 minutes. You don't shrivel back into your shell like spags and you want to and concede defeat.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
You just said in the post I quoted that "I'm just happy and thankful no shitty stuff like that has happened to the Rams as of late" and I gave an example of when it did actually happen. In games where they had no shot of winning. Now you want to change tangents again?

My argument is you play to win the game. If there's a chance you can win the game you keep trying to win the game. What happened in the first 58 mins has zero bearing on what can happen in the last 2 minutes. You don't shrivel back into your shell like spags and you want to and concede defeat.

Yes recently means this year, sorry I'm not looking back at 2022. I'm not changing anything. I'm simply pointing out over and over that Bowles decision last night was stupid and you come with an argument about 2022 Rams games which I'm not even referring to at all. Guess I need to be super specific with you there lol. No matter what you're trying to sell to me, once again, Bowles is an idiot. Trying to insult me and say oh you must support Spags is some dumb ass shit to say when I could care less about an old ass coach we no longer have. If anything, I've tried to block out those painful ass years because they sucked balls and so did those Rams teams. Once again agree to disagree, but I'm getting the feeling you like to run in circles for some reason. Sorry my man, no one is gonna agree with myself or you 100% of the time and that's ok. Please do us both of favor and live with those results as the convo about that is becoming pretty dull and tiresome to go back and forth about. You seem to care way more about that idiot Coach Bowles and the Bucs than I do. Good for you :laugh1:

By the way, you didn't give me an actual example you just said 2022 by the way. Here's an excerpt from the 2022 game where Kupp got hurt on a quick hit screen vs SF at SoFi when the game was out of hand. McVay admitted he fucked up so see, all coaches aren't the same. But once again believe what you want to believe, it's your right and I'll respect that

Screenshot_20241022_235126_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yes recently means this year, sorry I'm not looking back at 2022. I'm not changing anything. I'm simply pointing out over and over that Bowles decision last night was stupid and you come with an argument about 2022 Rams games which I'm not even referring to at all. Guess I need to be super specific with you there lol. No matter what you're trying to sell to me, once again, Bowles is an idiot. Trying to insult me and say oh you must support Spags is some dumb ass shit to say when I could care less about an old ass coach we no longer have. If anything, I've tried to block out those painful ass years because they sucked balls and so did those Rams teams. Once again agree to disagree, but I'm getting the feeling you like to run in circles for some reason. Sorry my man, no one is gonna agree with myself or you 100% of the time and that's ok. Please do us both of favor and live with those results as the convo about that is becoming pretty dull and tiresome to go back and forth about. You seem to care way more about that idiot Coach Bowles and the Bucs than I do. Good for you :laugh1:

By the way, you didn't give me an actual example you just said 2022 by the way. Here's an excerpt from the 2022 game where Kupp got hurt on a quick hit screen vs SF at SoFi when the game was out of hand. McVay admitted he fucked up so see, all coaches aren't the same. But once again believe what you want to believe, it's your right and I'll respect that

View attachment 68093

Man you like to tell me what I said when I didn't actually say that.