GAME DAY MNF: Ravens at Bucs / Chargers at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Dicker just nailed a 59-yard FG--the Rams had him in camp and let him go.
They also had Matt Gay at the time; and he was coming-off a Pro Bowl season and Super Bowl.

Dicker then was with Baltimore and Philadelphia, who both also let him go.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
ok i didn't know that
All three teams had quality place-kickers in 2022.

Difference is that the Ravens held on to Justin Tucker and the Eagles held on to Jake Elliott, but the Rams did not re-sign Gay when he hit free agency in 2023.

I also think (could be wrong) that the Rams signed Dicker to be a dual-kicker / punter/place-kicker.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Hey Karty - you see that pair of 59 yards kicks, by Dicker?
I know you did..... :woozy2:

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Kyler Murray - 44 yards to the house.

Psycho_X

Legend
Bucs losing both star receivers… Evans shouldn’t have even been playing at all if his hammy was already hurting and Godwin broke his ankle in garbage time. Really bad gambling by Bowles.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
AZ with a dumb plan....
AZ has 173 rushing yards and 112 passing yards...
So, the last drive which could have been the last possession they get - I swear they passed every damn play and turned the ball over with a punt.... Yup. No sense in running it....

El Chapo Jr

Legend
Bucs losing both star receivers… Evans shouldn’t have even been playing at all if his hammy was already hurting and Godwin broke his ankle in garbage time. Really bad gambling by Bowles.
Bowles is a fuckin idiot for not pulling Godwin and for even playing Mike Evans. If they miss the playoffs, I'd fire his ass if I were the owner.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Bowles is a fuckin idiot for not pulling Godwin and for even playing Mike Evans. If they miss the playoffs, I'd fire his ass if I were the owner.

The drive started with 1 min 43 secs to go and behind by 10. What did you want them to do, take a few knees?

I'd go mental if the Rams didn't try to win from that point.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
The drive started with 1 min 43 secs to go and behind by 10. What did you want them to do, take a few knees?

I'd go mental if the Rams didn't try to win from that point.

Don't know what game you were watching, but they were not coming back. Sorry disagree whole heartedly with you. Bowles is an idiot. In fact, I wonder what the consensus is.... I'm betting its Bowles is an idiot. You already are down one star WR that you played with a messed up hammy, but yeah keep thinking they'll come back against a Ravens team that was shitting on their defense all night long :laugh1:

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Don't know what game you were watching, but they were not coming back. Sorry disagree whole heartedly with you. Bowles is an idiot. In fact, I wonder what the consensus is.... I'm betting its Bowles is an idiot. You already are down one star WR that you played with a messed up hammy, but yeah keep thinking they'll come back against a Ravens team that was shitting on their defense all night long :laugh1:

That offense just went 3 and out. And wouldn't have seen the field again.

Consensus in that situation is to get the quick fg and try an onside kick.

If a team doesn't try in that situation they're weak as piss. And have a hc with small pea balls, like spags.

El Chapo Jr

Legend
That offense just went 3 and out. And wouldn't have seen the field again.

Consensus in that situation is to get the quick fg and try an onside kick.

If a team doesn't try in that situation they're weak as piss. And have a hc with small pea balls, like spags.

Sorry completely disagree. They were down 41-18 with around 4 minutes left in the game. They had the smallest of chances of coming back. I get they got it down to 10, but they had to score an very improbable 2 times. They were at like their 38 yard line with zero timeouts with less than a minute when Godwin got hurt and would have had to recover a 2nd onside kick to remotely have a chance. This is a regular season game where the Bucs were getting spanked. Not a playoff game or the Superbowl. Now because of his dumb ass decision, Bowles gets to take his team into a showdown vs the Falcons minus his 2 best weapons for the lead in their division. Plain stupid. His ego got the best of him and will most likely cost the Bucs their season. Your consensus is all kind of wrong, but mostly cuz I say so:laugh1:

RecklessRams

Bawitdaba
Name
Jason
The Ravens are the John Harbaugh Ravens. Damn they just look legit once again and with King Henry. The AFC Championship should be thrones to them this season. Just my MO.