GAME DAY MNF - Rams at Packers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
The old cliche "They're better than their record" definitely does not apply to these Rams. They are every bit as bad as their record.
For sure.

I'd add they're about as good as what their roster has become, more than anything else.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
AWESOME!
McVay called timeout.

HOPE!

Good lord.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Bend don't break D just is a bad recipe for a Aaron Rodgers,

WoodsideRam

Rookie
Please God let us see this team again when we're healthy. Team is way too fired up for being 5 - 8. Your season is trash too.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I believe! Lol that maybe…maybe
If our offensive line was just a little bit better - we win this game.

If Morris didn't play such a soft defense - we win this game.

If Aaron Donald was 100% and played tonight - we win this game.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Boy... too bad we didn't have Staley coordinating... I mean.. he was able to overcome... one injury on D to get a big playoff win.

Wait... no..

Staley's D let up close to 500 yards and 32 points in that game.

But.. I'm assured that Morris is the only problem with a Rams D playing practice squad players and rookies.

Come on, guys... be just a little objective.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Boy... too bad we didn't have Staley coordinating... I mean.. he was able to overcome... one injury on D to get a big playoff win.

Wait... no..

But.. I'm assured that Morris is the only problem with a Rams D playing practice squad players and rookies.

It's his refusal to play press coverage.

I've never seen such soft coverage with 15 yd cushions.

I'm not impressed.

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Don
I guess?
Again.. he got fired.. they changed coverages and are doing much better than when he was there.

That's what happened.
Yeah, got to hand it to Glenn he has adjusted the D in Detroit to play to the strengths of the personnel and it has turned things around

Just Rams

UDFA
I don't think I'm ever going to watch another game with the sound on with Aikman and Buck.

Their commentary is just so stupid and biased.

I've never even seen commentators that kiss the referees rear ends as much as these two clowns.
True

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Wait... no..

We were in the playoffs against the 13-3 Packers. We had the #1 defense in the NFL that year. Don't even try to compare Staley and Morris. They're night and day. We should have promoted Ejiro Evero. He's better than Raheem. It's too bad nobody hired Raheem away last year. Hopefully, somebody will this year.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
It's his refusal to play press coverage.

I've never seen such soft coverage with 15 yd cushions.

I'm not impressed.
Such a broken record.

He actually played it a few times today, if you watched.

And.. again.. I'm just pointing out what happened to this defense when it was down only one player when Staley was D Coordinator. They got trucked.

The Rams don't have the players on D this year... especially now that so many are injured. Between now and next season.. they REALLY need to have at least one more competent Corner, or they're fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.