MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Hey Obo your supposed to attempt to tackle the guy with the ball in red...wtf!!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense has to keep scoring. I don't have faith in Raheem Morris's defense when it's in prevent mode.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
That sucked but we score this drive too!!!!

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
THIS........is the drive to eat up the clock and put points on the board.

THIS......is damn important...

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
The defense won't stop them from scoring again. If we're gonna win we need to keep scoring. I don't wanna hear McVay saying he didn't put them in position to do better. I wanna hear why they did better.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
That 3rd and a mile conversion to Green was awful. You get a stop there and you are *really* in control.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
DWill fell off the face of this world. He isn’t what he was last season. What the hell happened?
Well, we lost our elite CB Coach and our elite Defensive Coordinator. Letting Pleasant walk was a mistake.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Too easy. Williams isn’t the same player as last year. The offense has to answer right now.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Offense has to keep scoring. I don't have faith in Raheem Morris's defense when it's in prevent mode.
When Louis Riddick pointed out that Raheem went to a soft shell when we got up 14 points, I absolutely cringed.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Morris needs to remember that our corners are barely holding on. Let's not switch up the defensive scheme.

TexasRam

Legend
D will and Ramsey can’t play man anymore because they literally play zone all year

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
DWill fell off the face of this world. He isn’t what he was last season. What the hell happened?
completely different defensive scheme.
Also, DWill is kinda small whereas AJ Green is legitimately a big, long dude.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Don't have the horses to defend these guys tonight. Or the DC to scheme up anything but his useless prevent defense. The offense needs to score.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Darius Williams has absolutely fallen off. And he won't be back next year.
Hes been absolute trash this year. And there's no good explanation for why. Everything he showed the last two years was good to very good play. Just an unbelievable fall off.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, that drive only took 3 minutes. I suppose that helps us with our time of possession deficit.