MNF - Rams at Cardinals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
I Like Swimsuit GIF by MOODMAN

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Special teams playing well.. I mean Gay is pretty much the Special Team

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Call it a wash Connor and Kupps tds...should of could of would of.

MachS

Hall of Fame
I have to say out of all the players this year, Van has been a revelation as a deep threat.

I had no idea this is what he'd do coming out of college, always viewed him as a possession receiver.
Having the fastest mph at the senior bowl out of every player was a glimpse at his potential. Stafford has no reservations about going deep and Van is showing his value on deep balls. OBJ loves to go deep too. We have a ton of flexibility at WR when Woods is healthy. I have no doubt we resign OBJ this off-season.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
PLEASE DONT LET THEM DINK AND DUNK!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That soft give em the 7 or 8 yard pass defense. Really don't like that.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
This is so dumb playing this defense give there offense momentum....it also may get them points.... Then puts pressure on our offense.... .this is why Morris is a joke it's like he is half good at times but can't close the deal rt

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, we knew Murray was gonna run. Just wish our defense knew that too.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Murray's gonna scramble here. Don't know if he'll throw it but I know he's gonna run around with the ball.