GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I would love to see Anchrum win himself a RG job here tonight.

Marc Spector

Rookie
this game is a microcosm of why we cannot beat the niners and typically fold against teams who are physical. mcvay never answers force with force. he refuses to try and win in the trenches.

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
The consistency is dog:crap:. How you going to tease us the first 2 games then go full retard on the third? Makes no sense, I understand there is plenty of time left but come on play with conviction.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
The offense has most definitely let is down tonight. Too many redzond opportunities not taken advantage of like they should have been. Defense is now starting to crack under the presses a bit. Hopefully they can regroup and give the O a chance to get in the end zone.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Tell me that announcer isn't pulling for the Bengals. "This is a big down. Get into that 3rd and short at worst". Those are things fans say.

TexasRam

Legend
We are getting outmuscled and outcoached.

Raheem should watch what the Bengals D is doing. Bringing constant pressure forcing hurried throws and lineman falling apart.

Notice we have zero D turnovers.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Geez, that guy isn't even trying to hide the fact he's pulling for the Bengals.

RamFanWA

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
DavidG
Lemme guess.... McVay planned to compete against Jake Browning tonight????