GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ram Ts

Hall of Fame
Horrible just horrible. 3rd and 2 with a messed up OL and what do you do? Drop back to pass. Yeah what could go wrong. Smh.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Now Noteboom again. Should be at LT. BTW - like I’ve said Anchrum needs to GO!!(Bye).
That hold to face 15 yards is a game KILLER once again. Like that sack against the 9ers.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
3rd and long - may as well quick kick it with McVays playcalling. It’s a draw every damn time

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Of course, McVay runs on 3rd and fucking forever.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
So we gotta trust the defense.....oh boy. C'mon D make something positive happen. You're due

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Two linemen down. Backups are getting destroyed. Tonight is the type of team the pundits said we would have.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Defense with no turnovers for the third straight game. Still can't get consistent pressure, even bringing five.

Offense is predictable and can't run the ball, even with the Bengals being horrible against the run. Receivers magically can't get open. Puka has disappeared.

What a weird gameplan.

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
Make no mistake, this Bengals team is terrible. We are losing BECAUSE of McVay’s absolute stubbornness.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Why is it that every time the Rams are on National tv the commentators are always rooting for the other team

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Of course, McVay runs on 3rd and fucking forever.
I guess he didn't want to risk a turnover down there. The thing is, a turnover means they score quicker and we get the ball back quicker instead of a long time consuming drive.

Varg6

Starter
Name
Jake
Yeah this one’s over. I genuinely thought we’d dominate tonight. Such a shame.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Good lord, Jeff Fucking Fisher could outcoach McVay tonight.
He would always run the ball. Might have led to a victory tonight. We'll never know. But the Bengals have, at least statistically, been weak against the run this year. You think we would have tested it a few times.