GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
We shoulda had 14 points by now. Kyren had room to run on that high throw. Instead we have 6.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It feels like McVay is trying too hard to get Stafford some passing TDs lol.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Announcers even noticing they're not running in the red zone enough. Totally on McVay.

tempests

Hall of Fame
This Bengal passing offense looks just like it did the first two games. Burrow throwing short passes and hoping for YAC opportunities.

Rams offense just needs to finish their drives with TDs. They do that and I'm 95% sure they win this one.

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
Never mad at pts but gotta score at least 1 td when you get that close twice smh

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Letting Burrow sit back there with time to dink and dunk. Stafford's throws have been off. This a game we should be winning by two touchdowns. I hope Stafford finds his groove. And McVay will call a run play in the redzone.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Redzone play calling kinda sucks so far although that would of been a TD if Stafford hit Williams

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
Why do we have to split screen with the other game??? but on their channel they have whole screen. Just Stop Now