GAME DAY MNF: Rams at Bengals 8:15pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Maybe make something happen with D. Instead of wait for something to happen. Morris is letting them get into rythm.

JustMe

Rookie
Name
Just Me
Maybe make something happen with D. Instead of wait for something to happen. Morris is letting them get into rythm.
Yeah I have never liked that philosophy. Sometimes you have to force them into mistakes

Ballhawk

Please don't confuse my experience for pessimism!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
NPW
I don't think that Burrow can throw deep and we're letting him have easy short throws.

Rams43

Hall of Fame
Rams defenders playing 10-12 yards deep.

Kendrick still starting.

Hoecht ineffective so far.

Jefferson invisible.

some things never change. Sigh…

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
They had 3 quarterback hits on the one drive. We have none in two drives. That was one thing why people thought our defense would struggle. Burrow has not been touched yet. He's sitting back there feeling much more confident.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Even when we had Gurley in his prime, we sometimes gave up on the run in the red zone. Just seems to be a tendency with McVay. Really we have not had a rushing game of any merit since a season or two before the SB win. Some of it was offensive line problems, some mediocre rb talent, but a lot on coaching.

Love McVay, but we really need balance - don't want Stafford throwing 50 times a game.