GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
One dimensional offense and a soft ass defense= bitch slap city

Need to man up, boys
This shit is getting old. You figure after a few years of getting exposed, you'd make some changes

Q729

Legend
I'm surprised they aren't going for it. Worse case they get us backed up where they've been swarming us.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Need some chunk plays this time around. Let's go offense! Time for Stafford to steal some souls. Plenty of time yet.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Well, I guess its still a one score game. But with our line its gonna be hard to score a touchdown and two point conversion. I don't think there is time for 3 field goals.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Need a TD on this drive. Period

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The fact that it is still only a TD and 2-pt conversion margin is amazing. For all the shit, we are still in this.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
Im so glad they went for a FG there...If they had just ran a HB dive with Samuel I don't think we stop them...

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Well, I guess its still a one score game. But with our line its gonna be hard to score a touchdown and two point conversion. I don't think there is time for 3 field goals.
Agreed. Need to get a TD this drive, and then hope the D can get us the ball back,

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Shocked they are kicking the FG. Be on the lookout for the fake.
Niners always blow their load against us only to be mediocre vs other teams. They’re like us back during the Fisher years when we played with intensity vs the Seahawks only to fall short vs other teams

RamWoodie

Legend
Here we go folks...IT HAS TO COME ALIVE NOW. Gotta catch SF in a blitz and BURN THEM!!!

Psycho_X

Legend
Stafford is usually a different player in 4th quarter. Hopefully he can do one of his signature comeback wins.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Both Wagner's stops there on Deblow and the no name back saved the TD. I'd be more optimistic if we had an offense but sadly that ranks middle of the pack or even lower at this point so is wt it is.