GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Boy, this has been a discouraging series by our D.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
Remember a guy named Floyd? Wondering if he’s played this year at all

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
I guess as long as we win in the playoffs against them I can suffer through yet another regular season ass kicking

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Wagner has 9 tackles he mad one bad read. Rapp sucks AD is totally alone Floyd may not even be playing we have 3rd string o-line and a bunch of undeveloped corners and Jalen ....it's not on Wagner at all

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Hopefully we can hold them here if not force a turnover somehow. We really needed a better showing from the defence this series. Very deflating series for a unit that had tons of rest. Nobody was even in the vicinity on some of those big plays for SF.

Has Morris finally benched Rapp?

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
TD or FG , either way it feels like it’s over

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
That was a game killer drive. The difference in this game is 3 TD's for them. 3 field goals for us. Right now our offense just doesn't have what it takes to score 2 TD's. Even one is tough. Its a long season. They have a lot of games to get things going. At least we're not trailing in the division.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
ZERO pressure against their depleted line