GAME DAY MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

simonblaze

Pro Bowler
Name
Simonblaze
You can't strengthen every position all the time. We have been in 2 Super Bowls and won one, so in all honesty, I'm not screaming for you to replace Snead and McVay just yet.

Lol i'm not sure why you brought up/or mean by replacing Snead and McVay, i'm only talking about Bobby Evans.

Q729

Legend
Scheme it up. I know you learned some shit seeing Stafford almost killed twice in a row!

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Roll out Stafford give him short and deep options.

How about Skow at FB and hit him down the sidelines

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
We’ve gotta find a way to run the ball. Only thing that’s gonna take heat of Stafford

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Lol i'm not sure why you brought up/or mean by replacing Snead and McVay, i'm only talking about Bobby Evans.
Meaning if they'd been able to upgrade him they would have. It's easy to say they should have done this or that, but harder to do it.

RamWoodie

Legend
The D" is allowing the Rams to hang around. Now, can McVay adjust his play calling. Stafford has to get the ball out quick since the OLine is shaky.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
I almost think Mcvay can scheme around a bad o-line but we can't over look the lack of sacks and pressures. It's at the bottom of the league it seems. They might as well this defense special as it has more stars and go get a true edge like Von but younger.

MachS

Hall of Fame
Skow now has 7 more targets on the season than ARob. How is McVay not taking more heat from the media for this??? Inexcusable

Marc Spector

Rookie
I almost think Mcvay can scheme around a bad o-line but we can't over look the lack of sacks and pressures. It's at the bottom of the league it seems. They might as well this defense special as it has more stars and go get a true edge like Von but younger.
raheem got saved by Von.

RamUK

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ballsy call that would have caused a board meltdown if it had failed.