MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Flatlyner

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Survivor Champion
We need a TURNOVER now. Given them 2

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Jimmy Fallon Ok GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Ok. Still mad at this team and these slow AF starts. Now we have a game. Lets fucking go D. Get us that ball!

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Now we just need Morris to stop calling this soft shit that plays right into their hands. Get a 3 and out for a change, dammit.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Nice drive! Added another negative nancy to the ignore list too. I'm pissed but my goodness some people are just toxic.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Now the big question. Can the Rams defense defend the obvious shorter plays the 49ers run?

leoram

LA/St Louis/LA fan
Let's see all about the soft and awful team we have when the game is over. I hate when they perform like this but it's a little early to throw in the towel

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Stafford's got to throw a better ball
He threw it where it couldn't be picked off. Could it have been lower yeah? But you have to make that batch. Went right through the hands.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Whiners are gonna dink and dunk, be stingy with those yards, defense