MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

leo212

Rookie
Name
Leo
So, ummm...This turnover thing. Shouldn't we also be able to do this to other teams?

Q729

Legend
Guess our story will not be going the dominant rebound route like the other teams that lost to the underdog last week.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Throwing Henderson down 5 seconds after the whistle us cool though
The league , through the game officials, punished Al Davis for years and now Kroenke is feeling the wrath of his fellow owners. You can expect to see shit like that for the foreseeable future.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
this team wants to play on the road as a wildcard in the playoffs. Every time the national media starts to dawn over them - they lay an egg. It’s like they aren’t able to play as favorites.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Sigh. So same position as last week. See what they’ve learned.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah, I think I’m stay away from this thread until after the game…It won’t be pretty with an ongoing Vent thread during the game…

Ram65

Legend
I guess as a Rams fan I will suffer longer. Rams need a TD drive to get back in it.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
If this game turns out to be another one sided game, I think we need to stop mentioning all the stars we have. Its embarrassing when we have this dream team and keep getting beat.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River
Perkins? That wasn't Staffords fault at all. Higbie blew that and how many people really didn't know the same old screen was coming

What, you don't recognize the invisible blue font ?

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Turning the game off before I start to curse and blow up. Good evening everyone

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
We are the headline SB winner with all our HyPe but on the field….welll…it ain’t good

SteezyEndo

The Immaculate Exception
Hey guys on a good note I heard detroit is trying to get rid of their QB. Maybe we should go after him?