MNF - Rams at 49’ers

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stump23

Rookie
Unbelievable.....who did we piss off in the Nether World. Tough run of shitty plays and dumb luck.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
This fucking team can not play in prime time!

Frustrated Season 3 GIF by The Simpsons

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Well, this is probably over now. Four interceptions and two pick sixes in five quarters. Yeesh.

We need to stop talking Super Bowl. We are not a SB team. Wild Card and maybe a win., and that's being optimistic the way we have played the last two games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Granted, that last INT wasn't on him, but does anybody know what happened to the Stafford who started the year? The guy who has shown up the past two weeks has been a steaming turd.

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Perkins? That wasn't Staffords fault at all. Higbie blew that and how many people really didn't know the same old screen was coming

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Lots of football left. Rams need to come back and win this. If they can't, stick a fork in them, the Rams are done. Same thing over and over and over again. Can't beat physical teams. Stafford was supposed to change that. Goff is gone. What will McVay's excuse be now?

Lots of footballl left...
If the Rams don't respond with a TD drive now, it's time to stick that fork in.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
I'm so tired of this shit. Start out slow. Intimidated as fuck against physical teams. This team is a paper champion and a joke. Quit worrying about the "stars" and worry about playing the fucking game.

raised_fisT

Hall of Fame
I still have PTSD when we played the 9ers a few years back in our first year back in LA. I went to the bar and was one of the only Rams fans there ( in Los Angeles mind you). I wanted to vomit, we lost 28-0. Fuck the 9ers.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
HEY! We still got 49 ticks left in the qtr to do some more embarrassing shit!!!!

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
9ers have lost 5 of 6 averaging less than 20ppg.
Of course they'll put on an offensive show tonight
Everyone else knows the staple of their offense is the short stuff because the coach doesn't trust Jimmy GQ to throw down the field. Our defense is the only one who hasn't figured that out. Now McVay's gonna give up on running the ball and Stafford will throw it 50 times.