MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Yep. Shecocks going to win this one I fear. Need an INT for ATL to eek out a win.

socalrams90

Starter
Super bowl flash backs when they just needed 3 and went back out of field goal range. Hawks know falcons have choking in their dna and gonna take advantage of it with the mind games soon.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
So your saying the Oline looks worst because of Wilson? That QB should have been sacked like 20 times already.
I think that’s semi true, yes. Wilson isn’t good at the LOS. A lot of his issues start there. He has trouble reading blitzes and adjusting his players to beat pressure. Pete Carroll also hangs him out to dry with the play calling. But I think if Wilson didn’t love running so much, he would be more inclined to call better protections. Or learn that part of the game more efficiently.

Adi

Pro Bowler
Name
Adi
Is seatle offensive coordinator legit ?

They run they most basic plays

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think that’s semi true, yes. Wilson isn’t good at the LOS. A lot of his issues start there. He has trouble reading blitzes and adjusting his players to beat pressure. Pete Carroll also hangs him out to dry with the play calling. But I think if Wilson didn’t love running so much, he would be more inclined to call better protections. Or learn that part of the game more efficiently.
His running ability also adds a couple holding calls a game, he extends the play so much they get caught.

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I agree but that level of mobility is just not sustainable for a long time.

I know. He's only done it for 6 years without missing even one game from injury. (wink)

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yeah not sure why he's challenging this but I like it clearly not a catch.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I know. He's only done it for 6 years without missing even one game from injury. (wink)
I know you’re half joking but he’s substained injuries. He’s just gotten very lucky they weren’t serious.
94214DB6-4537-414B-987C-07E0801AF31E.jpeg

This is a torn ACL for 90% of NFL players.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Juuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuliooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

BriansRams

"Rams next Superbowl is 2023 season." - (Oct 2022)
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Brian
I know you’re half joking but he’s substained injuries. He’s just gotten very lucky they weren’t serious.
View attachment 22865
This is a torn ACL for 90% of NFL players.

I remember that. But seriously, did he miss even the next game? Or the next series? As infuriating as it is ... Wilson's style of play is sustainable for him. That's what drives me mad.