MNF Falcons @ Seahawks:Rams' playoff chances

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
It baffles me that other teams don't understand how we stop Wilson. Contain him and make him beat you from the pocket. It's all about lane discipline.

Mikey Ram

Hall of Fame
Name
Mike
I smell Hag shit...Falcons just can't control Wussell...He's gonna get a W out of his just about my himself if something doesn't change

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
CRUSH THEM FALCONS!!!!!

Lou%2BThesz%2BPress%2B%2B%2BPunchs.gif

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
I hate admitting even after continuous times over many many games collectively... Russell Wilson is one hell of a QB. I'm selfish and just want to see our Rams reclaim the NFC West once again.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I hate admitting even after continuous times over many many games collectively... Russell Wilson is one hell of a QB. I'm selfish and just want to see our Rams reclaim the NFC West once again.
I agree but that level of mobility is just not sustainable for a long time. He’s going to eventually have to learn to stay in the pocket. I understand Seattle has a bad Oline but a lot of their struggles are because Wilson bails so quickly. His legs are going to give out before he’s 30.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I agree but that level of mobility is just not sustainable for a long time. He’s going to eventually have to learn to stay in the pocket. I understand Seattle has a bad Oline but a lot of their struggles are because Wilson bails so quickly. His legs are going to give out before he’s 30.
So your saying the Oline looks worst because of Wilson? That QB should have been sacked like 20 times already.