MNF: Chiefs at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Getting the truck loaded for the abbreviated tailgate. Only 4 of us this week because we have to break it down at 3pm. The Rams were gracious enough to give us 4 passes to the field for pregame warmups 90 mins prior to the game. Just a lil compensation for the expenses lost for Mexico City. HUGE game, hopefully our Defense shows up. Let's ROCK the Coliseum!!!!!!!

Take some pics while you're down on the field!... then you can post em here for all us jealous out of towners. :D

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I'm getting nervous now...

tenor.gif

socalrams90

Starter
In Mexico City just waiting for 7 pm here. Slooowest day ever.

Met a ton of rams fans already though! Next year will be fun and must do if we are indeed coming back.

wolfdogg

Hall of Fame
Name
wolfdogg
In Mexico City just waiting for 7 pm here. Slooowest day ever.

Met a ton of rams fans already though! Next year will be fun and must do if we are indeed coming back.

It's been a long week of car trouble, hitch hiking, losing my phone, and no internet until now but I'm only an hour from azteca stadium and I'm getting a ride from a nice chiefs fan. Cant wait to borrow a phone so I can send some game photos to my stupid jealous friends in LA.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm getting nervous now...

tenor.gif
Mack: You wouldn't like me when I get angry.....
Chefs fan: The Rams are gonna get spanked by my CHIEFS!
Mack: I .....told....you....(Mr Rogers' features shift, and a primal scream erupts.......)
98LH2Md.png

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Mack: You wouldn't like me when I get angry.....
Chefs fan: The Rams are gonna get spanked by my CHIEFS!
Mack: I .....told....you....(Mr Rogers' features shift, and a primal scream erupts.......)
98LH2Md.png

HaHaHa, High Five and Threadwinner!!!

rdw

Pro Bowler
Unfortunately I'll be on a flight during the game... hopefully good news when I land!

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
It's been a long week of car trouble, hitch hiking, losing my phone, and no internet until now but I'm only an hour from azteca stadium and I'm getting a ride from a nice chiefs fan. Cant wait to borrow a phone so I can send some game photos to my stupid jealous friends in LA.

Go Wolfie! You can do it! When you get to the stadium, don't freak out if the crowd seems sparse, at first. Local tradition is to show up mid-second quarter. You know, fashionably late.

(And be a pal: grab a small patch of grass for me from the field? Should come up pretty easy. (y) )

Have fun. Go Rams!

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Starting to get fired up!

FarUltimateBirdofparadise.gif

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
I've been waiting almost 15 years for a Rams game of this magnitude. Every other NFL team will be watching, along with most of the civilized world! All the worlds eyes focused on the LA Colesium tonight!!

I might have to put on a "Depends" before the game starts.

MachS

Hall of Fame
If we cant bring our best game to MNF against another 9-1 team, then we wont bring it in the playoffs when we need to. Our defense needs to play their best game of the year tonight, time to stop all the bullshit, man up, and beat these dudes. No more excuses, no more undisciplined play, if we are a serious contender we win this game. I doubt we make noise in the playoffs if we cant beat the Saints or Chiefs during the regular season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Longacre a healthy scratch is interesting to say the least. I’ll also bet the Obo plays after the bye.

Farr Be It

Hall of Fame
I've been waiting almost 15 years for a Rams game of this magnitude. Every other NFL team will be watching, along with most of the civilized world! All the worlds eyes focused on the LA Colesium tonight!!

I might have to put on a "Depends" before the game starts.

You never know when you might have to go #12