Minicamp Updates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Unless there is something going on behind the scenes, it doesn't look good for Robinson.
Too soon....Pads tell the tale with linemen. I would like to think he's studying up, prepared, but I take this as a guy that was lost in the classroom earlier in the day, and then punished on the field.
My take....
I think LeCharles may have influenced Greg...I'm sure he taught Greg some stuff, and Greg may have told him what was going on with Boudreau...and he's just fed up with Snead and the Rams...purely speculation on my part...but it's the offseason so, this is all we got without quotes from the players.

This is why I don't like TST or their staff... Tweet reply from one of the TST "Journalists":

"
Brandon Bate‏@NoPlanB_ 2h2 hours ago
Our best player is hurt. Welp, there goes 2017
"
It's an attempt at humor...which is sometimes difficult to convey over printed media. Sorta like sarcasm....which is why we @ ROD use BLUE FONT
I love Vinny because he replies to you!
Since you're in Irvine, if you have a chance to go to training camp, approach Vinny and talk to him. He'll talk back and tell you what he's seen & thinks. He's out there every day.

He was inside up on the outside again.
what's this mean Bubba???

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Brain fart.
spruce was lined up on the OUTSIDE again. Just trying to point out the coaching staff may not see him as a total slot guy.

Florida_Ram

Hall of Fame
Any update on Kupp yet?

He looks OKAY here... Today's mini-camp Photos

• 06/14/2017 MINICAMP DAY 2 PHOTOS
http://www.therams.com/photos
tempHU2_1592--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.jpg

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
If Spruce & Thomas continue to impress and play well in preseason I could see Cooper moved for a conditional draft choice to a team needing a punt returner.

I disagree. I think that Cooper makes it, if only as a special teams kick returner and backup punt returner. Dunbar is too important as a third down back to risk back there, and Thomas has had ball security issues. I think that we keep seven receivers (including Spruce in there) and three tight ends (Everett, Higbee, and Hemingway).

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
I disagree. I think that Cooper makes it, if only as a special teams kick returner and backup punt returner.

Cooper Kupp can return punts & kickoffs too along with Spruces as well.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Cooper Kupp can return punts & kickoffs too along with Spruces as well.

I thought that Spruce could return punts only. Kupp is a different story, but I'd rather have a guy back there that isn't a starter at wide receiver. Cooper has shown that he can return punts and kickoffs.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
IMO, Cooper Kupp is the "Larry Bird" of football. He may not be the fastest, and may not look like a prototypical receiver. He will, however, bust his @ss and make plays. Mark my words, he will be a part of the 53-man roster and he have a huge impact this season.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Mike Thomas returned some kick offs last year as well. I think people are reading too much into it. They'll have a KR and PR somebody isn't likely to make the team just for those roles. Jamison Crowder was the Redskins primary KR last year and their 3rd RB Thompson was the main PR.

tbux

Rookie
IMO, Cooper Kupp is the "Larry Bird" of football. He may not be the fastest, and may not look like a prototypical receiver. He will, however, bust his @ss and make plays. Mark my words, he will be a part of the 53-man roster and he have a huge impact this season.

Make the team is a GIVEN imo- A lot to like about him- but what I liked hearing most was how smart he is, and how hard he works. Those players RARELY fail. He is going to be a good player. I am sold so far.

Classic Rams

Hall of Fame
I think Mincamp Player press Conferences are all but worthless. I can sum it all up for almost every player interviewed...
1. We are just getting comfortable.
2. No "I" in team.
3. Yeah, we are all working hard.
4. It's great weather, isn't it?
5. Sprinkle in cliche's liberally to taste.

Almost as bad are the reporters fishing for quotes for some preconceived story-line. I could write their mind numbing story myself, which is why I rarely read a column, unless there is actual analysis of play on the field. Coaches speaking can be better, but they are guarded as well.

6. "Getting better every day."
7. "I'm just blessed."
8. "I mean..."
:banghead:

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Make the team is a GIVEN imo- A lot to like about him- but what I liked hearing most was how smart he is, and how hard he works. Those players RARELY fail. He is going to be a good player. I am sold so far.

At the very least a bigger more talented Dane Looker.... and I don't think that is a slight. Looker was not a bad player, just not quite fast enough, but a guy that could fill in as a punt returner and be a sure handed receiver.