Minicamp Updates

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Rams QB Jared Goff Minicamp Press Conference

Quarterback Jared Goff talks on the first day of Rams Minicamp about gaining weight and picking up the new playbook. (7:58)

Watch Goff Presser

tomas

Pro Bowler
Name
tomas
I love Vinny because he replies to you! Let's cross our fingers and hope it's nothing serious, boys!

View: https://twitter.com/DailyNewsVinny/status/874790990602620928

D'marco Farr curse (cooper kupp injury)
giphy.gif

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Well, that didn't turn out the way I Intended..... :)

The video is part of Myles Simmons', " Notes on Day 1 of Rams MiniCamp" @ theRams.com

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Well, that didn't turn out the way I Intended..... :)

The video is part of Myles Simmons', " Notes on Day 1 of Rams MiniCamp" @ theRams.com
Still works if you click the URL under the video. This happens with stuff linked there or off nfl.com.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well first off the fact that Greg Robinson is lining up with third team is no surprise. Also means he might be an earlier cut than anyone expected.

Secondly I'm tired of hearing Palmer talking up Wilson. It's great the kid has stuck so far on the roster, but let's focus on him making the damn team before we start spouting catch totals.

Lastly, real concerned with Kupp. Crossin my fingers he's ok.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Would anyone actually be surprised to lose Kupp to an injury? This has been our lives for the past 12 years gentlemen.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Kupp will be okay. It's June. We're fine. It's good that the kid is impressing but not surprising. He's going to be impossible to keep off the field.

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Would anyone actually be surprised to lose Kupp to an injury? This has been our lives for the past 12 years gentlemen.

He'll be fine, got a while to sort out that bruised ass - I'd be more worried if he'd landed on the neck area...