Michael Silver: Britt expected to re-sign

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Now up as a story on NFL.com:

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000478316/article/st-louis-rams-expected-to-resign-kenny-britt

The St. Louis Rams will hang on to free-agent receiver Kenny Britt.

NFL Media columnist Michael Silver reported Wednesday that the team is expected to re-sign the 26-year-old pass-catcher.

Keeping Britt adds some semblance of consistency after a bevy of offseason changes on the offensive side of the ball. The Ramsadded a new offensive coordinator in Frank Cignetti before the team swapped Sam Bradford for Nick Foles on Tuesday.

The enigmatic Britt set a career high with 48 catches to go along with 748 yards and three touchdown snags in 2014 -- the second-best statistical year of his career. However, he topped 70 yards in just two contests.

The Rams will take another spin with the one-two combination of Tavon Austin and the 6-foot-3 Britt -- No. 51 on Around The NFL's top 101 free agents list -- for at least another year. Jeff Fisher could be in the market to add another wideout in a deep draft.

Dieter the Brock

Fourth responder
Mojo...why'd you paint your toe nails???

I think that's OPI's A Butterfly Moment? Great color, Mojo
Perfect for day to night

image.jpg

ReddingRam

Hall of Fame
Please use caution ...... there is "0" confirmation on Britt resigning. I trust silver as well, but I don't see anything HE has posted as it being a "done deal" either ... only that he "believes" we will resign him.

Leuzer

Daniel Leu
Resigning Britt is a must. I believe Britt tweeted after the season had just ended that he would like to stay a Ram as well.

Ky Ram

Pro Bowler
Resigning Britt is a must. I believe Britt tweeted after the season had just ended that he would like to stay a Ram as well.
Yea he did, was also the one who spoke to every member of the team in the locker room after our last loss.
We need him

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Yep. Britt will get paid a nice little chunk. He owned up to his flyer deal last year.
Fans worry too much about money spent on football players. This isn't the NBA. Besides, we're in good hands with Demoff writing the checks.

Relax everyone.....
200.gif
That water looks really cold. It's stressing me out.

Yeah. We are in good hands with Demoff.