Michael Silver: Britt expected to re-sign

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
Michael Silver is one of the only reporters I trust. So if he says it, I believe him.

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Does that guy work for the Rams? If not then it doesn't matter what he thinks...if so..woohooo..

Slappy967

Starter
As long as we aren't breaking the bank on him, then it's a no brainer. He performed well enough to get Shaun Hill a decent contract and now he has Foles throwing to him.

ram007

Starter
Michael Silver is one of the only reporters I trust. So if he says it, I believe him.

Peter King and Michael Silver are family to SniSher. They are the only ones who get quotes from this team. Even JT doesn't have any access to inner working of Rams. Besides Belichick, Snisher is the most secretive regime in NFL. Is this good or bad, i don't know.

Britt is back. Good

Sleepy1711

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Silver is a close friend of Fisher, the reporter who he let into the War room last year during the draft irrc.

Oh cool, Thanks for the clarification Jjab! I will put him on my "like" list.

Lesson

Oh, really?
Silver and Fisher are essentially BFFLs. If Silver says something involving the Rams, I trust it. Perhaps even moreover what JT says(though JT is fairly accurate).

Athos

Legend
3-4 mill a year tops I hope.

No more than that. He still has to prove an ability to stay healthy and make big plays.

ScotsRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Niall
3-4 mill a year tops I hope.

No more than that. He still has to prove an ability to stay healthy and make big plays.

If lance kendricks got $4.5m per to be a backup tight end you gotta believe Britt is getting more than that.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
If lance kendricks got $4.5m per to be a backup tight end you gotta believe Britt is getting more than that.
Yep. Britt will get paid a nice little chunk. He owned up to his flyer deal last year.
Fans worry too much about money spent on football players. This isn't the NBA. Besides, we're in good hands with Demoff writing the checks.

Relax everyone.....
200.gif