Miami Trading #3 to.....SF

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Source? He hasn't tweeted this.

I heard it from my good friend Colin. The clip doesn't include it but he specifically named it as an Adam Schefter report.

Tano

Legend
Hulk getting punked by Thanos pissed me off something terrible.

Also, what happened to him getting bigger and stronger the more pissed he got???

Think they did Hulk dirty in this, but that's just my opinion...
Well Thanos is supposedly the offspring of two celestials so.....

But yeah I think the Hulk should have done better against Thanos

:hijack:

AZRams

What, we're all thinking it...
LMAO...Dave Wannstedt on with Colin just comp'd Jones to Steve Walsh.

That oughta go well...

TheTackle

Starter
Betting against QBs is the easiest game in the world. History tells us that one maybe two of these QBs will become anything to write home about.

I will go on record and say that in this class only Lawrence will become elite. The other QBs have way too many question marks and will need to become much better players to succeed. The player taken by SF should have the best chance because of the talent surrounding him, but will get crushed by Donald and the Rams each and every year

Prediction: The Jets are cursed for a century after letting Lawrence slip through their grasp :)

Last edited:

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
LMAO...Dave Wannstedt on with Colin just comp'd Jones to Steve Walsh.

That oughta go well...

Walsh was an intelligent QB, but he had a wet spaghetti noodle for an arm. He was able to overcome that in college, but it did him in at the pro level. So I hope the comparison is apt if their Satanic Majesties end up drafting Jones.

Corbin

THIS IS MY BOOOOOMSTICK!!
Hulk getting punked by Thanos pissed me off something terrible.

Also, what happened to him getting bigger and stronger the more pissed he got???

Think they did Hulk dirty in this, but that's just my opinion...
Thanos is a beast bruh! I’m glad he beat the hell out of Hulk! Lol

“You could not live with your failure. Where did it bring you? Back to me...”
-The Mad Titan

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Here is one thing that I have not seen discussed. Jets OC is Mike Lefluer a Shanahan disciple and if Mac Jones is a great fit for that offense why no talk of Jones tp the Jets.

I have a feeling the fit angle is being overplayed.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Here is one thing that I have not seen discussed. Jets OC is Mike Lefluer a Shanahan disciple and if Mac Jones is a great fit for that offense why no talk of Jones tp the Jets.

I have a feeling the fit angle is being overplayed.

The Jets would never do that.

Never.

They won’t do this, right?

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
The Jets would never do that.

Never.

They won’t do this, right?

If the Jets pick Mac Jones, they don't deserve another winning season in the next thousand years. It's going to be Wilson if they're smart.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Every team Josh Rosen has played for drafted a QB in the first round the next year.

Arizona took Murray
Miami took Tua
SF took......

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
I believe this trade will go down as a bad move regardless of who the 49ers take, but if it’s Jones, it could be regarded as one of the worst trades ever. He’s not a Top 3 talent.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Every team Josh Rosen has played for drafted a QB in the first round the next year.

I had forgotten about Josh Rosen. I thought the niners were going to give him a chance, and I was a bit nervous about it, being that he was a high draft pick and all. Thought the change of scenery might give his career a boost and he would terrorize the Rams for years, but here are the niners ready to write him off. Maybe he's just a dick. IDK. It seems he had a lot of talent.