Metal Heads

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

I like Rams

Hall of Fame
Honesty, I I had to again, NO repeat like dude we get it R-E-L-A-X, solid Aaron Rodgers # I have no fucking clue it doesn't matter(choice in women questionable I pull better I have for 2 decades) and person esp on Pat McAfee every Tuesday during the season. I could drink with AROD AND AD99 and ROD, too. This shit is EPIC and always will be. I air guitar soooooi much even at 40 going to Austin I should take yo electric guitar lessons. I saw this guy when I was 9? Chandler Ostrich Festival

View: https://youtu.be/CRA3VgO3Vz0

I tried reading this 5 times and never got all the way through either time. Lol

fearsomefour

Legend
Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) and Ritchie Kotzen have a very good new album out.
Both sing and play on it.
More bluesy rock than metal but a very good album.
Check it out.

Force16X

anti pedestrian
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1620266143412.png

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Adrian Smith (Iron Maiden) and Ritchie Kotzen have a very good new album out.
Both sing and play on it.
More bluesy rock than metal but a very good album.
Check it out.

I've got it and I second your take.

Was absolutely floored when I found out that was the Adrian Smith of Iron Maiden on that album.

fearsomefour

Legend
Going to see Trivium and Maiden twice, maybe three times at the end of September........anyone seen any good shows lately??

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Going to see Trivium and Maiden twice, maybe three times at the end of September........anyone seen any good shows lately??
Saw Light the Torch and Avatar in July. Very good show. Going to see Slipknot, KSE, Prong, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Clutch, Gwar, In Flames, and others next month.

fearsomefour

Legend
Saw Light the Torch and Avatar in July. Very good show. Going to see Slipknot, KSE, Prong, Lamb of God, Meshuggah, Clutch, Gwar, In Flames, and others next month.
Sounds like a fest....where is that show?
Prong......nice.....there a blast from the past.